Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For the GM who made the PH on Heroes
ricky
post Dec 25 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,781

I hope you do realize that Power Hour's have absolutely zero effect on Heroe's server right now lol... Has been like that since the update differing H from L, the Devs haven't fixed it yet so a loot increase would be delightful unless you would mind doing a Spawn Increase (: !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Drakiron
post Dec 26 2013, 04:17 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,553

QUOTE(ricky @ Dec 25 2013, 10:26 AM) *
I hope you do realize that Power Hour's have absolutely zero effect on Heroe's server right now lol...
Has been like that since the update differing H from L, the Devs haven't fixed it yet so a loot
increase would be delightful unless you would mind doing a Spawn Increase (: !

More like : since they gave H a Buff and let L rot.

+Quote Post
sick
post Dec 27 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,116

Risk = reward. Pretty plain and simple.

+Quote Post
Drakiron
post Dec 27 2013, 01:34 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Still doesn't explain why L get nerfed after it.

And Risk can be completly eliminated using game features aka No-drop/summon.

+Quote Post
Falconblade
post Dec 27 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,564

L didn't get nerfed, it's still the same as it has been

+Quote Post
Drakiron
post Dec 27 2013, 05:00 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Dtm number were nerfed in response to many complaints about exp reward of "big dtm" on H.

The upcoming update is nerfing "To hit" value in an effort to fix bow pvp on H.

Both those changes will/are affecting L cause of H situation.

+Quote Post
sick
post Dec 27 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

L people get to enter both dungeons and factions don't even matter unless you want the town buffs. entering both dungeons to hunt mobs/bosses is a huge bonus for L.
You also need not worry about "arrow" rez, which lets you strictly gear for mobs. While H needs to wear Arrow rez while hunting in order to not get wrecked by archers. Just let us have fun on H and stop complaining about how fun it is here.

+Quote Post
alfoid
post Dec 28 2013, 02:06 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,474

complaining about the DTM numbers being reduced is the whiniest bullshit.

+Quote Post
Drakiron
post Dec 28 2013, 08:06 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sick @ Dec 27 2013, 08:47 PM) *
L people get to enter both dungeons and factions don't even matter unless you want the town buffs. entering both dungeons to hunt mobs/bosses is a huge bonus for L.
You also need not worry about "arrow" rez, which lets you strictly gear for mobs. While H needs to wear Arrow rez while hunting in order to not get wrecked by archers. Just let us have fun on H and stop complaining about how fun it is here.

I like how you guys jump so fast on the subject, anyways you clearly gave the definition of a "Pve server", not our fault if game designer didn't include any sort of Arrow damage in most zones, let's add this to the Master suggestion list.

Oh and about the Dtm number remark, the whiniest bullshit is that lot's complained/paged to the gm/dev about how they maxed their epool with 1 dtm.

+Quote Post
Falconblade
post Dec 29 2013, 12:35 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,564

Do you not remember when there were no big DTMs? Everyone did small ones and managed just fine, I'm sure you can do the same here.

+Quote Post
ricky
post Dec 30 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,781

QUOTE(Falconblade @ Dec 29 2013, 12:35 PM) *
Do you not remember when there were no big DTMs? Everyone did small ones and managed just fine, I'm sure you can do the same here.

^^^^ This... Try leveling off 105 Demon dtms stop your complaining if they make it 800 max DTM's that is still way better than 100...

+Quote Post
alfoid
post Dec 30 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,474

hahaa wow bro are you kidding me with that? now its such a pain in the *** to afk 4 accounts down in hell to level at once and i have to TI every 10 minutes and im wasting res oils and ph time. lets not be unreasonable here!

+Quote Post
sick
post Dec 30 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE(alfoid @ Dec 30 2013, 07:49 PM) *

hahaa wow bro are you kidding me with that? now its such a pain in the *** to afk 4 accounts down in hell to level at once and i have to TI every 10 minutes and im wasting res oils and ph time. lets not be unreasonable here!

Can easy mode be any easier?

+Quote Post
Drakiron
post Dec 30 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE(ricky @ Dec 30 2013, 02:21 PM) *

^^^^ This... Try leveling off 105 Demon dtms stop your complaining if they make it 800 max DTM's that is still way better than 100...

Lol complaining, I only showed you that this past year H has had more attention then L, so when Kard give a 24 hours ph to both servers(which obviously doesn't work on H) you felt abused by false
advertising? I'll tell you a little secret, Kard been feeding 3 hours Ph to L on a regular basis. Just be happy with your 200/400 yearly.

And as you seem to not understand, I don't care what number they slash or add to dtm, as long as the reason behind the change is legitimate I'm good with it,but in this case it sounded more like a cheap blow for anyone leveling on L.

This game already receice such low income of new players, this doesn't help keeping them level to 110(if that's their objective) or maybe it's just a way to push them into transfering to H.
In most case, any1 who is currently farming on H wouldn't even put the time to farm on L if they had the equivalent char on L.

Anyhow, we'll keep the Hope for that U word for 2014... Seem I've been saying that to myself since 2010.

+Quote Post
Golbez
post Jan 9 2014, 07:05 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,040

Its not that some folk don't want to play PVP, it's that... based on what they see on the forums, most of the people who tend to like PVP come across as pricks. Perhaps that's the problem... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AEChuh.gif)

Get angry all you want, but It's the truth. And some of you don't even get it.

+Quote Post
Hephaistion
post Jan 9 2014, 07:24 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 740

Alot of them are pricks that's the problem. pvp is cool but when you got ******** being ******** it takes the fun out of the game. I play this game to relax and escape from the stresses of life. In saying that I don't want to deal with stupid people on here, I got enough of that in real life.

+Quote Post
sick
post Jan 9 2014, 10:29 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Yea, these guys who PVP hurt my feelings.

+Quote Post
Miller
post Jan 9 2014, 01:32 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

QUOTE(Golbez @ Jan 9 2014, 07:05 AM) *
Its not that some folk don't want to play PVP, it's that... based on what they see on the forums, most of the people who tend to like PVP come across as pricks. Perhaps that's the problem... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AEChuh.gif)

Get angry all you want, but It's the truth. And some of you don't even get it.

What exactly do you see on the forums about H anyway? Frankly I think I see most posts about greedy ****s on L than I do people on H, atleast on H we don't have to put up with a certain guild that tries to control Bosses while everyone else suffers, we can just go kill their asses.
If you're trying to refer to the posts about bug abuse on H, well sorry to break it to you, but the same **** happens on L, even the recently posted TG bugged into LSP could happen on L, but us ******** don't go to L to ruin your game play we just listen to you bash H cause apparently its unfair for us to have certain things even though we risk more being PVP.

Also the certain people who are ********, and you don't want to hear it or put up with that stress, just ignore what's said, or don't join sanctuary, or ignore those individuals. I won't deny there's a bunch of stupid **** said in sanctuary every day, how ever I find it quite easy to ignore, and doesn't "stress" me out what so ever, its a game for crying out loud.

+Quote Post
Golbez
post Jan 10 2014, 08:17 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,040

Now that Miller has given us a literal demonstration of what my first post meant, let's all take it in.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 01:50 AM