Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leveling as a mage
Soulman69
post Sep 26 2015, 02:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,904

So I just started and I'm level 30 and have all spell classes in the 40s. Where is a good area to level at? I feel extremely squishy and don't seem to output much damage. Mind does good DPS but I fizzle so much it takes me 2 minutes to kill 1 goblin pirate while running from him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Orbiss
post Sep 26 2015, 10:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,069

It might not seem like it at low level, but mages level faster than anyone else by far.

It might seem rough right away but I promise it will get better especially as you acquire more armors.

Goblin pirates do a lot of damage for their level, I would recommend killing level 40 minotaurs above the cave north of silvest.
Those should give good bonus and dtm xp so I would just hunt them until you can do RT scrolls and then eventually AOE demons for the final push to 110 ;)

+Quote Post
alfoid
post Sep 26 2015, 01:04 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,474

stay away from most expansion creatures when you're leveling, unless you need gear from them or something. they are generally way harder and give less experience. minotaurs is the right answer for that level.

+Quote Post
Soulman69
post Sep 26 2015, 09:25 PM
Post #4

Yea I was trying to get Jenkins Boots but It took me 2 days to kill 200 of them and didn't get any update. Guess I'll wait till later to finish it. Thanks for the advice.

+Quote Post
Hephaistion
post Sep 27 2015, 04:29 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 740

I had that problem too. My suggestion is to find a guild and get a buddy to hunt with. And keep at it :) if youre in L server DI would be happy to hook ya up :)

+Quote Post
Soulman69
post Sep 27 2015, 05:13 AM
Post #6

Yea I've been trying to find a guild to get in with. Unfortunately I'm on Heroes

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd April 2020 - 08:53 AM