Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suggestions for AE, Players Suggestions
SERVENT
post Feb 16 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,925

Constructive list of bug fixes and updates....

Mage bug is top of my list of fixes, Better drop table for GWS would be nice also.

Would like to see quests completed such as the Spore summoner/master quest. Tseriths dungeon fixed, Portal inside of BFD could use an exit to some where.

Yes lvl cap lifted with only minor advancements and a large EXP TNL would be great. ( Small speed hike, BP spaces, special armor set that onlyone peice can be chosen per lvl.... )

Upgrade/buff a few select mobs in old hunting areas. Crystal Wyvrens used to be very menacing to a hunter. A slight buff to them with a better drop table would be fun and make them worth while. ( just as an example)

Buff the LK/CK quests to help noobs lvl more efficently and force the "hunting" for mobs to be more of a hunt and less of a trip.

Fix the Grey out bug for runes in your Hot bar when looting new runes.

Better the mini bosses drop table or at least small buff of their drops.( I like the look of Thrakks gear but mostly unuseable in todays AE.) Unkea has only one good drop and even that is not really usable much today.

Quest logs, and more game explaination of spells from NPCs would be helpful to new and old players. Each town could hold NPCs that give small secrets of how spells and foods and potions work. ( NPC says what soul spell Blood harvest does to the char cast upon, but im not sure of its side effects are. Perhaps NPC in other town can answer that....)

Would like to see Spore lined Tunic and Innate stam robe given a few small stats, not much since the + regens are the main purpose of these items. Buff the Blade of the Ancients, either the sword itself and or the sprctre to be more helpful. Crystaline mace is such a cool weapon but the DPS is too low to warrent using it for the Stam regen Spcl, and spcls to infrequently to warrent using at a low lvl.

Goba longblade is a punk boss but has a better drop table then almost all of the other mini bosses. Hook hands is a good example of a boss that has a good drop table and is tough enough to kill yet only requires a small hunting party to do so. Some bosses are too obscure to find such as Sand sting, Chomper, and Unkea ends up in the walls a lot.

Would also like to see a randomizer put on boss timers. Make boss runs a little less routine and campable.

Thx for the responses OE we enjoy the concern. Or at least I do, keep up the good work you and your team do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seifer
post Feb 16 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 259

This is why we need a ConMage set OE.

(IMG:http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5459/seif.jpg)

I'm a Conmage. I carry with me all the gear I need in PvE for any area, any situation. Do you know what is missing? There is not single peice of gear there that requires Con. Any ConMage gear is outclassed by other gear. And the worst part? The other gear is bad! Neptune is terrible for a ConMage, I think the only peice that gives more Con than Str or dex are the boots, the entire set gives more str or more dex than Con, and the int isn't high. The only peice of Neptune I use for max int is boots. A Battlemage gets 22 int from his belt, my best int belt is Moonsilk, at 13. My best Int boots, neptune, give 16, KC once again gives 22 I beleive, or more. It's atrocious that a BM can get more int than me.

My point is, as a Conmage, i have absolutely no gear at end game that is for "me". I wear what everyone else wears, but I don't get access to KC or tyrian or anything, that feels a little unfair to me.

EDIT:I lied, i have an LP belt in there, and it has decent stats too. But I never use it, it has peirce/blunt resists, and there really is nowhere I need peirce and Blunt, I'm always wearing Sav or Neptune sadly.

+Quote Post
Burzy
post Feb 16 2012, 04:30 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,666

yer pic Broke Seif, so i rehosted for you

(IMG:http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5459/seif.jpg)

And yeah, the con mage set, is sorely needed. we havent had a new set made for us since LICH PRINCE.... COME ON!!!!!

+Quote Post
Afkaserious
post Feb 17 2012, 06:04 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,631

Half an expansions worth of content in there. Even a con mage set.! (2)

+Quote Post
Seifer
post Feb 17 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

What Connmage Set?

+Quote Post
Burzy
post Feb 18 2012, 11:27 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

It's a bit messy but, this Con Mage Set:

QUOTE(Icelord @ Sep 1 2011, 11:13 PM) *
lvl 110con mage

Deathwand of the underlord
Skill:Mage Weapons
To Hit:40
Speed:1.35
Damage Type: Magic Missle and Body
Damage: 30-60
Rune Slots - 8

One Handed
Req:100 int 100 con 100 MW 400 all runes
Stats: 20 int 10% Soul dmg 10% Mind Dmg. 15 crit blast
Special:

Name Underlords Robe

Req:101int 100con lvl 110
Protection:35
Resists: 10% blunt 10% cut 15% Soul
Stats:25int 15con 50hp 10% soul dmg

Name Underlords Greaves

Req: 101int 100con lvl 110
Protection:29
Resists:10% cut 10% Posion 10% Mind
Stats:22 int 10 str 5dex 5con 10 crit blast

Name Handwraps of the underlord

Protection:20
Resists:10% pierce 10% body 15% Disease
Stats:20int 7str 5 dex 8con

Name Hood of the Underlord

Protection:25
Resists: 15% Nature 10% Blunt 10% Arrow
Stats:20int 10 str 15con 100%Hp regen

Name Mantel of the underlord

Protection:18
Resists:10% mind 10% soul 10% cut 10% Poison
Stats:15 all stats 60hp

Name Meshbelt of the underlord

Protection:15
Resists:10% Nature 10% body 10% Blunt
Stats: 15int 10 con 10 str 50hp 100%Stam regen

Name Underlords slippers

Protection: 15
Resists: 10%cut 10%mind 15% disease
Stats: 20int 10 str 5 con

Name Underlords Grimor

Protection:25
Resists: 10% all magery 5% cut 5% blunt
Stats: 25int 10%mind dmg 5str

Name Jewel of the underlords

Protection:10
Resists: 15% Posion 15% disease 5% cut 5% pierce 5%blunt
Stats:20 int 10 str 10 con 10 dex 60hp

Name Ring of the underlord

Protection:10
Resists:5% mind 5%soul 10% arrow 15% disease
Stats:15int 10 str 5con 5dex 100%Stam regen

TOTAL

Str 87
INT 212
CON 98
DEX 35
Total stats 432

RESISTS

BLUNT 40
CUT 50
PIERCE 15
MIND 35
SOUL 30
BODY 20
NATURE 25
ARROW 10
DISEASE 60
POISON 25

TOTAL 310

Overall Stats:

HP - 220
AC - 212
HP Regan - 100%
Stam Regan - 200%
Critical Blast - 25
Soul damage - 20%
Mind Damage- 20%

this was just a quick put together set. So alot of errors and alot of things might be to good some might to be low. Feedback is always wanted. Thx

(IMG:http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6436/underlord.jpg)

*EDIT* I should mention that the screenshot of my character was taken prior to the fix of Orc Con HP buff.

+Quote Post
Dev Fletch
post Feb 18 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #47

Pixel Mine Developer

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 5,980

Thanks to everyone (and GMs) for keeping this positive and useful. It is appreciated and this kind of thread is looked at.

Fletch

+Quote Post
Seifer
post Feb 18 2012, 04:03 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

The AC on that set is disgustingly low. Gives too much str, the cape is far to similar to Neptunes Cape/CoF.. Etc etc..

What Orc HP bug Burz?

+Quote Post
Tetsujin
post Feb 18 2012, 04:20 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,679

You don't know how to play a con mage if you think the build is crippled because of its gear options or lack of its available armors being in a set.

I'm guessing people don't notice this since they're making such a statement, but by and large, sets have no value as sets. Greater dragon is about the only set I'll see a player wear most/all items from for function. Most all of the sets have 1-5 pieces that are **** in most circumstances on top of pieces already being switched out for other armors, in or out of a set, to provide stats/resists that are beneficially relevant to what is being hunted. How often do you go hunting with anyone or hear of anyone hunting in a full set of one armor? I don't see anyone doing that beside people showing off eternium, which as a full set is only good for cut. And guess what, full eternium is a bad idea in a lot of places.

Bottom line:

Con mages already have the equips necessary to be a well rounded build and get +50-65 in a single resist, several resists, or a category of resists while still maintaining +300-400 int and having +3750-5000 hp. Throw on top of that the function of mages as a class, such as being able to heal more than non mages, put out more dps than non mages, do aoe attacks, and buff/debuff anything.

Please, think twice about what unique things a mage can do and how they stack up for versatility against other classes. This statement about your shortcomings is even more ridiculous coming from you being on Legends where you can carry your bank around to swap gear at any place without fear of loss. On Heroes, the players that do that lose their stuff and rage quit. It's happened a lot over the last few months and nobody seems to learn. What it comes down to for the players that don't do that is that we prepare and gear ourselves with one set, possibly with a few interchangeable items. This means even less options for us as we go around. If people on Heroes are hunting without this complaint and it's all coming from Legends, you really need to reevaluate your playing style.

I don't intend this post as a flame, but just consider it and yourself.

+Quote Post
Seifer
post Feb 18 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Tetsujin @ Feb 18 2012, 05:20 PM) *
You don't know how to play a con mage if you think the build is crippled because of its gear options or lack of its available armors being in a set.

I'm guessing people don't notice this since they're making such a statement, but by and large, sets have no value as sets. Greater dragon is about the only set I'll see a player wear most/all items from for function. Most all of the sets have 1-5 pieces that are **** in most circumstances on top of pieces already being switched out for other armors, in or out of a set, to provide stats/resists that are beneficially relevant to what is being hunted. How often do you go hunting with anyone or hear of anyone hunting in a full set of one armor? I don't see anyone doing that beside people showing off eternium, which as a full set is only good for cut. And guess what, full eternium is a bad idea in a lot of places.

Bottom line:

Con mages already have the equips necessary to be a well rounded build and get +50-65 in a single resist, several resists, or a category of resists while still maintaining +300-400 int and having +3750-5000 hp. Throw on top of that the function of mages as a class, such as being able to heal more than non mages, put out more dps than non mages, do aoe attacks, and buff/debuff anything.

Please, think twice about what unique things a mage can do and how they stack up for versatility against other classes. This statement about your shortcomings is even more ridiculous coming from you being on Legends where you can carry your bank around to swap gear at any place without fear of loss. On Heroes, the players that do that lose their stuff and rage quit. It's happened a lot over the last few months and nobody seems to learn. What it comes down to for the players that don't do that is that we prepare and gear ourselves with one set, possibly with a few interchangeable items. This means even less options for us as we go around. If people on Heroes are hunting without this complaint and it's all coming from Legends, you really need to reevaluate your playing style.

You missunderstand me. I am very aware of the power of a ConMage, I'm much, much more powerful than any Dex mage or BM, despite not having our own unique set. I can farm Coast faster than any warrior or other type of mage, my regen makes it so I never even have to heal.

This doesn't negate the fact that we shouldn't have our own unique set, even if just for diversities sake. It also is not fair that a BM can and does get more int then me.

+Quote Post
Fluffy
post Feb 18 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 346

QUOTE(Seifer @ Feb 18 2012, 05:45 PM) *

Bottom line:

You missunderstand me. I am very aware of the power of a ConMage, I'm much, much more powerful than any Dex mage or BM, despite not having our own unique set. I can farm Coast faster than any warrior or other type of mage, my regen makes it so I never even have to heal.

This doesn't negate the fact that we shouldn't have our own unique set, even if just for diversities sake. It also is not fair that a BM can and does get more int then me.

warden > LP there is your unique

+Quote Post
Seifer
post Feb 19 2012, 02:05 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 18 2012, 09:29 PM) *

Bottom line:

warden > LP there is your unique

Old sets with bad stats that are only for 106 and 107... In PVE, all warden and LP is useless at 110..

+Quote Post
Tetsujin
post Feb 19 2012, 03:18 AM
Post #53

Advanced Member

It also is not fair that a BM can and does get more int then me.

A bm having more int is the only thing they have up on a conmage. Any higher ac, int, or melee ability a bm has is outranked by the conmage's con giving them hp, regen, and mitigation.

+Quote Post
Butters
post Feb 23 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,694

QUOTE(Tetsujin @ Feb 19 2012, 04:18 AM) *
It also is not fair that a BM can and does get more int then me.

A bm having more int is the only thing they have up on a conmage. Any higher ac, int, or melee ability a bm has is outranked by the conmage's con giving them hp, regen, and mitigation.

I said the same thing twice, but they both got deleted...guess they only want info on bugs or things people want in game so I'll post that.

Oh wait, what a ****ing joke...you guys already have 100+ forum pages of things people want implemented.

EDIT - nice to see that I cant even say that a con mage gets more hp,ac,con and dex than a Battlemage* without it getting deleted, but you guys will let the entire thread turn into a full out conversation about it...just as long as I havent said **** yet....

+Quote Post
Burzy
post Feb 23 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Your edit puzzles me greatly. I'm going to assume that you mean "battle mage gets more hp,ac,con and dex than a con mage"?

+Quote Post
Tetsujin
post Feb 23 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Burzy @ Feb 23 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Your edit puzzles me greatly. I'm going to assume that you mean "battle mage gets more hp,ac,con and dex than a con mage"?

I don't get it either. The facts though are that battlemages can get more int and ac, con mages get more con, and I'd say they both get about the same dex.

+Quote Post
Butters
post Feb 23 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,694

QUOTE(Tetsujin @ Feb 23 2012, 04:53 PM) *

I don't get it either. The facts though are that battlemages can get more int and ac, con mages get more con, and I'd say they both get about the same dex.

Yes I meant Conmage as the first one then the 2nd "con mage" was supposed to be Bmage.

You also speak as a bmage who has finished every armor related quest, and have a **** ton of items. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

not every battlemage is a tetsujin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post
Knoll
post Feb 24 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 528

QUOTE(Butters @ Feb 23 2012, 04:07 PM) *
QUOTE(Tetsujin @ Feb 23 2012, 04:53 PM) *

Yes I meant Conmage as the first one then the 2nd "con mage" was supposed to be Bmage.

You also speak as a bmage who has finished every armor related quest, and have a **** ton of items. :blink:

not every battlemage is a King Norco. ^_^

Fixed it for you...

+Quote Post
Zerzil
post Feb 27 2012, 01:13 AM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

I'm guessing theres not 1 complete lich prince set out there

+Quote Post
Ertzel
post Feb 27 2012, 02:42 AM
Post #60

Advanced Member

Member No.: 299

QUOTE(Zerzil @ Feb 27 2012, 02:13 AM) *
I'm guessing theres not 1 complete lich prince set out there

I had the full set at one point (even the cape). But sold/traded away pieces so no more full set.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 02:05 PM