Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Second Hand Lands?, (May not be in right place)
acorny11
post Aug 18 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,173

Is this game abandoned? There's only like 0 - 40 players online a day. I'd want to post something on their forums, unfortunately my account there hasn't been activated yet.

I've also heard it isn't in the Pixel Mine launcher. I've seen a GM on a few days ago, I believe. So, this makes me think the game isn't fully abandoned.

If this was originally a Pixel Mine game and it has been revived, why not put it back in? That might get more players, and give proof to people who think it's still closed.

More players have been pouring in than from before -- and that's good. I just think if it's placed in the Pixel Mine launcher, it might get new players.

Anyways, I wanted to post how to register and the starting of the game there in the Second Hand Lands forums. Again, yes, this is the wrong forum but my account at those forums is not activated yet and I believe the forums is very inactive for the admins.

Thus, I had to put this here. Also, there wasn't a general off-topic area, so I decided to put it here, even if it doesn't do too much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Kardelen
post Aug 18 2015, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: AE GMs
Member No.: 6,100

Hail That game Second Hand Lands did not get the players that were needed to continue, same as Fireteam reloaded.
They were both shut down as result. The only games supported now are in the launcher- Ashen Empires and Dransik.

+Quote Post
Erudite
post Aug 19 2015, 03:49 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 340

i missed being a pink sheep bouncing over buildings and stuff :\ Bobby even made me and a few other players special books (with personal messages in them) xD i felt special in thar :D

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Aug 19 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

The game is still up, it's just not partnered with Pixelmine any longer, as I believe it was just a partnership. I have no idea how you go about playing it now though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 10:48 PM