Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Armour Resistances, Need some feedback
JonnyH
post Aug 6 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 502

Yeah, I guess that's the other factor... not just drop rates or difficulty of mobs (for instance, Hellspawn drops aogh, Minion drops hos), but how much they're hunted will determine how many are on the server.

Well, when I get the current numbers from Zarq I'll look them over and let you know what I think of them. The problem with Serpents/Bronze legs might be the Bronze legs, not the Serpents - but I'll have to see.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HARDCOREGAL
post Aug 6 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,951

QUOTE(JonnyH @ Aug 6 2010, 02:29 PM) *
Yeah, I guess that's the other factor... not just drop rates or difficulty of mobs (for instance, Hellspawn drops aogh, Minion drops hos), but how much they're hunted will determine how many are on the server.

Well, when I get the current numbers from Zarq I'll look them over and let you know what I think of them. The problem with Serpents/Bronze legs might be the Bronze legs, not the Serpents - but I'll have to see.

it's deff the legs.... Rd boots > rd helm Spernet helm> serp legs get the idea ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (don't forget legs only drop from boss mob and its the hardest boss)

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post Aug 11 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Member No.: 502

I see the problems you're talking about with brimidians vs. reds. Had my last recommendations been implemented, you would see brimidian/bronze/tundrite gear all with about 2/3 the resistance they currently have - ultimately, less than half what the reds have. Serpents do give double the resistance of bronze legs, but would have given more than double if my recommendations had been implemented (bronzes being reduced, not serpents increased) - though I don't think there'd been too much opportunity to work on balancing acid resistant gear, yet.

Anyways, this is all I can say for now.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 12:38 AM