Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NOTICE

When posting about launcher issues, please include your OPERATING SYSTEM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help me out here, please..., Want to change factions, how do do that?
Belita
post Nov 14 2015, 03:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,413

Ok, so i want to change factions, i'm Talazarian right now.

I already spoke to the spirit up in lsp, i spoke with lotor's faction officer but, of course, he doesn't speak to me, went to abbey but he says nonsense so...

When looking for an answer i found this:

"Changing Factions

If you decide you have fallen in with the wrong crowd, so to speak, you can change your faction at any point by accepting quests from faction officers. Turning coat from Lotorian to Talazarian or vice versa is not possible; Faction officers for Lotor and Talazar will not talk to you if you are not neutral or of their faction. "

I'm sorry, it kinda confused me! Can i change Factions or can't i?
And if t's possible can someone pls tell how?

Thank you's... :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SoulHarvester
post Nov 14 2015, 04:37 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 464

Make sure you finnished with Neutral officer and that if you are Neutral faction right now. If you are Talazarian it means something is wrong. Maby you are talazar but you turned your faction there with /pvp option... try doing "/pvp off", might help...

+Quote Post
Belita
post Nov 14 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,413

First of all, thank you! For answering, that is, i had litle faith anyone would even read it, so thank you.

The strangest thing is that even Talazarian NPC's, don't recognize me as belonging to their side.
For instance i went to Hammerfist and talk to talk to the Town Wizard of Insight and he says i need t fully join his cause, or something, so i believe i'm only Talarazian cause my tag name is orange.
If i click on my reputation it says i'm on Crusader standing, which is even weirder...

I tried what you advised me too and this is the message it gives me: "Error:/pvp for help." :(

Man... i dunno anymore... I'm thinking this a bug, but i can't even report it because page doesn't work.

Anyway, thank you for your help! :)

+Quote Post
Orbiss
post Nov 15 2015, 12:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,069

Ahh, you must have just typed /pvp talazar
In order to gain access to the faction town bonus, you must complete the talazarian quest line.
The talazar quest giver is under lsp and the stairs is in the most south west part of lsp.
I suppose you could say that you are currently only kind of talazarian, but not yet fully pledged.

And like SH said, you can then talk with the neutral faction officer once you are pledged to lotor or talazar to go back to being neutral if you wish.

Hope that helps!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 08:30 PM