Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fresh server on steam release
Primo
post Nov 27 2019, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,009

If this game ever does get a steam release, how many of you would come back to play? A little bit of tweaks + the supposed quest log they are working on could make things interesting with even just 300 or so players. I know not everyone here plays AE anymore, some are just lurking to see what is actually happening with this game like myself while some are playing on the private server and a very few actually playing AE.

But if there is any true intention on bringing this game back properly would you come back/care to start fresh again? There are many ppl out there that have that old school mmo itch, AE could be the one that people will come back to if done right. Big "if'" though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Siethys
post Nov 29 2019, 12:39 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,107

I have spent too much time on this game to do a fresh start. Also, how is a quest log beneficial to this game?

+Quote Post
Katharos
post Dec 6 2019, 04:27 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,147

QUOTE(Siethys @ Nov 29 2019, 12:39 AM) *
Also, how is a quest log beneficial to this game?

????????????????????????????
What?

Say you're a new player. You play for a few months, take a 2 week break. You come back, have no idea where you left off because you don't know the game like the back of your hand. Which part were you on? Which quests have you started without your knowledge?
Seriously, take a few seconds to think about it. Not everyone has played this game for 15+ years daily.

+Quote Post
Golbez
post Dec 7 2019, 03:47 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,040

The last time I rolled a n00b I had to type out a txt document in windows to keep track of all my progress. Pain in the ***, but it was worth it. Soon people won't have to, thankfully.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 03:24 PM