Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Frozen Lands feedback., The Frozen Lands, they look intimidating.
Propaganda Machi...
post Oct 5 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,043

The Frozen Lands would go well with Runescape or World of Warcraft. I struggle to imagine Ashen Empires being Frozen, most likely because Ashen...Ash....Fire.

Was the content Challenging?

I personally need to be higher level, about 3 levels higher so that it is not too challenging but challenging enough, to compete with the enviorment, what level would you recommend?

I am new too Ashen Empires and i like snowy content so The Frozen Lands looked cool did you love it or like it?

How can i get help from people who do not have The Frozen Lands?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Inevitability
post Oct 6 2014, 07:16 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,804

Most people have all expansions, I assume you are a new player so I am going to try to break it down for you.

In this game, what most people do to work on their characters is kill dragons and bosses.

This requires a few things:
1. All expansions (Construction is not needed)
2. Attunement quests completeted (most bosses have their own)
3. A character at least level 105

Now as a new player leveling may seem slow but I can assure you it is not. Getting to level 105 is quick but 105 to 110 takes a while, thankfully even in a group of level 110s you are still useful at only level 105.

To level the quickest as a new player I suggest:
1. Have the ToF expansion and VIP - This way you can pick up large DTM quests and kill 1 type of monster and turn in for loads of experience
2. Minotaurs (level 25 - 50)
3. Rock Trolls (level 50 - 105) - you could go to ettins at level 40 or 50 if rock trolls are too tough, this is where you would want to be close to level 100 in a weapon skill
4. Demons (level 105 - 110) - also if you can get the gear, hunt dragons as they give better loot, but not experience (SoC expansion)

I don't know what server you are on but I'm sure people would be happy to help you if you ask in either the help channel or sanctuary(Heroes) or legends(Legends) channels when you have questions.

To answer your question about the snow lands, it was the first expansion and not many people spend time up there. There are a few bosses the have loot people still seek today, but most of the hype is in the SoC and TR expansions.

+Quote Post
DC Fan
post Oct 18 2014, 12:55 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,932

Talazars Revenge: Is what you're calling the Frozen Lands, which is only about half the area that was in that expansion pack. It was absolutely popular, and people loved it. It is still a challenging area for a level 100-105 character, the items dropped are good and can be considered quite rare as most people don't hunt there, but still want some resistance gear from there.

You will find, Northern Frost Giants Lair which is very difficult solo, I've never been level 106+ so I can't say how difficult it is after that, but before it, it's hard.

It's a really fun area of the game to play, and if they come out with another expansion pack, I'd like to see them add another Northern Style area with similiar design and concept, perhaps north of Valinor on the map (They would have to expand the map) Something about Frost areas in a Retro 2d game really gets the blood pumping.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 02:30 AM