When posting about launcher issues, please include your OPERATING SYSTEM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unable to connect to login server, Can't connect
Monsterbee
post Sep 11 2017, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,646

I have messaged support 2 months ago with no reply ive reinstalled the client and still cant connect??? what is going on?!
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jangooo
post Sep 13 2017, 10:46 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,211

Sorry this game has literally no support, but I might be able to help. If you are connected through ethernet try disabling your wireless adapter. If you are using wireless, try disabling your ethernet adapter(right click your network icon next to your clock, click "open network and sharing settings" find "change adapter properties"). Haven't figured out why, but when I am running on ethernet I cannot connect to the game unless I disable whatever network adapters aren't in use. Same, Windows10 64bit. If not, right click your installer, go to properties and check if there is a 'unblock' box on the bottom right corner of the property page, reinstall.

+Quote Post
Monsterbee
post Sep 14 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,646

Thanks for trying to help. i have done all that and still not working im not sure if my account has a problem or what but **** it. if they cant be bothered to put tech support on a game as simple as this then i cant be bothered wasting my time i on this any more. i sent a ticket in 2 months ago hahahaha what a joke. Good luck and thanks again.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Sep 16 2017, 09:54 AM
Post #4

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

There are a lot of reasons why this can happen. Try doing a search using the forum search feature for "login" etc.

For example: http://forums.pixelminegames.com/index.php...mp;#entry207848

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 12:56 PM