Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi., I came back and stuff?
Knight of the Gr...
post Dec 7 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,108

Hello brothers, my stepbrother told me this game got wiped and stuff so I guess I'll start playing it again. I know it's been several years but what the hell. Got my name back finally.

I know this isn't the year 2000 but maybe there's still some old players? I saw some old guilds up and running so I was seeing what's up and who is doing what.

inb4 butthurt FR crying about an SoT.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LittleDiablo
post Feb 23 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,650

QUOTE(Knight of the Grail @ Dec 7 2011, 12:24 AM) *
Hello brothers, my stepbrother told me this game got wiped and stuff so I guess I'll start playing it again. I know it's been several years but what the hell. Got my name back finally.

I know this isn't the year 2000 but maybe there's still some old players? I saw some old guilds up and running so I was seeing what's up and who is doing what.

Hey KoTG. of course there is still some old players around from Alpha Beta Dransik. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I just started up myself.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Feb 26 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

QUOTE(Knight of the Grail @ Dec 7 2011, 12:24 AM) *

none from dbd or that group of players is playing still. it's all new last dransik players + random fins + some other randoms that still poke around here from original

+Quote Post
LittleDiablo
post Feb 27 2012, 02:39 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,650

We need to get a guild going with all of us old guys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 03:30 PM