> Dark Legion, Guild Thread
NightsReign
post Feb 11 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,446

QUOTE(Necris Phyder @ Feb 11 2009, 11:00 PM) *
QUOTE(NightsReign @ Feb 11 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Foe, aka Andrew, is a vile person and I don't need to log on msn and get like 20 people telling me things he keeps saying about me and sending me SS.
I'm done with it.
I loved this guild it has alot of awesome people in it but that other fuker can go to hell.
I will be hunting his *** down in game to pk him every chance I get, and so I don't do it on mj's time I am leaving the guild.
Good luck with everything I will miss almost all but 1 of u.

are you on about foeticide? everytime i've spoken to her it's been a woman, but you say she's a man? talk about confusing.

why leave the guild because of one person? just resolve your issue nights and move on no point letting it ruin your game.

It's a guy/girl they share the char. The girl is ok but the guy has to put my name in conversations like all the time, he won't stfu.
So tell me why would i stay in a guild with some one like that?
It would only ruin my game if i had to stay in the same guild as people who talk **** about me. I liked pkin and helpin some people out but on the other hand i rather find him in game and pk the hell outta him and be alone in this game like i have been doin.

D was a fun guild, I talked to mj and he said that Foe has been there for him from the start so he would not kick him (i never asked him to be) and that basically GL in game and see ya irl. lol

So i'll tell u guys here, GL with every thing, hit me up on msn <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Master Jonny
post Feb 11 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 695

QUOTE(NightsReign @ Feb 11 2009, 11:34 PM) *
Foe, aka Andrew, is a vile person and I don't need to log on msn and get like 20 people telling me things he keeps saying about me and sending me SS.
I'm done with it.
I loved this guild it has alot of awesome people in it but that other fuker can go to hell.
I will be hunting his *** down in game to pk him every chance I get, and so I don't do it on mj's time I am leaving the guild.

are you on about foeticide? everytime i've spoken to her it's been a woman, but you say she's a man? talk about confusing.

why leave the guild because of one person? just resolve your issue nights and move on no point letting it ruin your game.

It's a guy/girl they share the char. The girl is ok but the guy has to put my name in conversations like all the time, he won't stfu.
It would only ruin my game if i had to stay in the same guild as people who talk **** about me. I liked pkin and helpin some people out but on the other hand i rather find him in game and pk the hell outta him and be alone in this game like i have been doin.

D was a fun guild, I talked to mj and he said that Foe has been there for him from the start so he would not kick him (i never asked him to be) and that basically GL in game and see ya irl. lol

Thats not exactly what i meant Night. and i still do not know the whole story. This sorta hit me all at once, i didnt even know there was a problem. It really sucks you know, i had the most hell filled day at work, came home got in a fight with my spouse, lost my cat, logged on dransik and lost 150 mil and then this.
This game is really no fun for me like that, and im sry to say mostly because of drama. I wish we could work something out that is more mature then fighting all the time.
Im open of course for a mature convo.
Please no flaming guys. I really dont want to take this public so if u want to gripe, msn me or message me.

+Quote Post
KaaLimaTo
post Feb 12 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 437

F uck you MJ, hahahahhahahahah

(IMG:http://www.freefoto.com/images/33/15/33_15_10---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg)

<3

+Quote Post
Necris Phyder
post Feb 12 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,274

QUOTE(NightsReign @ Feb 11 2009, 11:34 PM) *
I'm done with it.

I see what your saying , it's a shame you gotta leave, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. Shame it'll make the game worse for the girl cus she rocks she's helped me out tons. i've never seen the guy online. Anyway i am sure you'll be missed in D as your an active player people know.

+Quote Post
Bishop
post Feb 12 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 2,576

The Befor .......

(IMG:http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Bishop111222333/Dransik132.jpg)

and the sadd after......

(IMG:http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Bishop111222333/Dransik141.jpg)

+Quote Post
Guess who
post Feb 12 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 3,277

QUOTE(Bishop @ Feb 12 2009, 10:48 AM) *

Congrats on the mAgic gaunts... I need some (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
NightsReign
post Feb 12 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 1,446

OoooooooooOoooooooooooo
I'll post my bank here later today too, i'll have dave do his as well, if we post on normal bank shots people ***** about how we never use the items, lol so i'll do it in our guild thread <3

+Quote Post
Master Jonny
post Feb 12 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(NightsReign @ Feb 12 2009, 11:53 AM) *

OoooooooooOoooooooooooo
I'll post my bank here later today too, i'll have dave do his as well, if we post on normal bank shots people ***** about how we never use the items, lol so i'll do it in our guild thread <3

Im going to post some cool shots and some bad shots (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) here as well.

+Quote Post
Makron
post Feb 13 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,064

(IMG:http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5918/dransik215pr6.jpg)

More loots from RIP, I think we got 2 rune gaunts and something else in hell aswell.

+Quote Post
Uppercut
post Feb 13 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 2,496

100lvl con warrior and only have balls to wear pa hos and aogh... shame

+Quote Post
Birnical
post Feb 13 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,103

QUOTE(Uppercut @ Feb 13 2009, 08:35 PM) *

Jump in front of a fast moving car, if you have the "balls", this is just a game, FYI.

+Quote Post
KaaLimaTo
post Feb 13 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Birnical @ Feb 13 2009, 01:12 PM) *
QUOTE(Uppercut @ Feb 13 2009, 08:35 PM) *

Jump in front of a fast moving car, if you have the "balls", this is just a game, FYI.

Yeah, cause that's what facing me is like.

+Quote Post
Trent
post Feb 13 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 983

It is? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) cars are cake then (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Sheikki
post Feb 14 2009, 03:06 AM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 405

omg is that pa in your hand? take it away it costs over 10mil

+Quote Post
Dibbe
post Feb 14 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 353

QUOTE(Uppercut @ Feb 13 2009, 12:35 PM) *

Take a look at his K/D's :---D

+Quote Post
Master Jonny
post Feb 14 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #56

Please do not flame in our guild thread. I have seen many high levels wearing very low end gear, even going as far as wearing rugged gear lolz.

The fact is we all have been wearing less the elite gear because the C++ crashes.

+Quote Post
Lord Nate
post Feb 14 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 749

QUOTE(Master Jonny @ Feb 14 2009, 08:45 AM) *
Please do not flame in our guild thread. I have seen many high levels wearing very low end gear, even going as far as wearing rugged gear lolz.

The fact is we all have been wearing less the elite gear because the C++ crashes.

No need to wear elite gear when you're a good player in **** gear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
KaaLimaTo
post Feb 14 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #58

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Master Jonny @ Feb 14 2009, 08:45 AM) *

I'm not here to talk **** in your guild thread but taking the c++ error as excuse? please. Your guild wore the same gear even before the patch that brought this bug to us.

+Quote Post
Elkki
post Feb 14 2009, 09:43 AM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 645

Why the heck people keep complaining about gears. Let people use what they use and use what you use, if better gears bring victory to you, that`s only good for you. It`s just freaking childish to read peoples gear comments. In my opinion it only shows that someone is jealous about someones loots and only back up they have is to complain about gears, mobbing, lags etc. I know very well it`s not nice to lose gears to someone you`ve earned by yourself, but it`s part of the game. That`s it.

+Quote Post
KaaLimaTo
post Feb 14 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Elkki @ Feb 14 2009, 09:43 AM) *
Why the heck people keep complaining about gears. Let people use what they use and use what you use, if better gears bring victory to you, that`s only good for you. It`s just freaking childish to read peoples gear comments. In my opinion it only shows that someone is jealous about someones loots and only back up they have is to complain about gears, mobbing, lags etc. I know very well it`s not nice to lose gears to someone you`ve earned by yourself, but it`s part of the game. That`s it.

Once again, I'm not here to talk trash or bash anyone for using crappy gear. I'm here because hes using an excuse for using crappy gear. Nothing more nothing less. It's okay for me. If you want to use crappy gear, admit that you want to use crappy gear. Don't make up excuses. It's only a game, no ones gonna come to you IRL "haha you use crappy gear".

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2019 - 09:07 PM