> Dial -V- for Velsinea, -V- Guild Forum
JonnyH
post Apr 4 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 502

These are the guild rules:
1 - This guild is for Velsinea characters only. This land is home for -V- members - not a transitory land to pass through as they level up before going to the mainland. Please respect our home (i.e. by not polluting it)! If you are passing through, but wish to cast in your lot with us in the meantime, then respect our rules, and play by them while you're here. If you have multiple characters and play on both the Mainland and Velsinea, then remember which character you're playing on when you're on your Velsinea character, and obey the guild rules. Don't bother bringing Mainland gameplay into this guild - it will only earn you a free ticket out of the guild, and to a certain extent the enmity of the -V- membership.
2 - The -V- community is a community of friends who have each other's trust. The bonds are tight, and the level of respect between players is high. Because we desire to remain in the relationship of trust that we have (in the guild), we will only accept someone if it is appropriate and acceptable to all of our members. Because the new member will (potentially, over time) receive the same level of trust and respect from all -V- members, this is a necessity. That said, the guild will not be polled for each new member added. If there are grievances against a guild member, bring them to me (you know who I am), and I'll check it out. Older guild members, guide the new members in the way they should go! Uphold and enforce the guild rules.
3 - Velsinean mentality - that is, the principles we play by - is this: to help out fellow players whenever able (whether in -V- or not); to seek the good of the guild, rather than the good of the individual; to give freely, and to receive freely (nothing is owed); to play with honour, and to value justice. If you play this game with a heart of greed, or seeking only your own good and self-promotion - perhaps this guild isn't for you. Please have the integrity to go your own way, that we can be free to go our own. Spelled out, this means that if you have extra weapons or armour, which cannot be forged (which kinds I can always produce more of, if there's a need), then share them with each other. There will be NO buying and selling of items between guild members, and transactions with non-guild members should be checked with the guild (as much as is possible) to ensure that there is general agreement on the deal being made.
4 - We have a guild pool for Ice Crystals and Dragon Scales (of all kinds). I hold this pool for the guild, and it is a requirement that you turn your extras in to me, or senior members may hold onto the guild pool as well. In this way, the guild can provide for the needs of its members with regards to Frost and Dragon armours - however, please keep in mind that this rule is made with such a mentality in mind: individuals are expected to put some work into the hunting of their own sets, otherwise they have no personal value to the player. Velsinea's resources are abundant, if we work together and share them!
5 - We are law-abiding. Don't macro, don't speedhack, don't use third party programs to interact with the Dransik server for any reason. If you are caught doing so by the GMs or DEVs of the game you will get banned. If your ban is only a temporary one, trust that when you return to the game, you won't be in this guild any more. We don't abide such behaviour.

Learn these rules, and learn to play Dransik with honour.

Guild Owner/Deed Holder:
The Final Avenger (formerly The Tenth Avenger)

Guild Managers:
Koff and buffhr
Frost
Master Of Oblivion
*other former guild leadership as they arrive

Former members can consider themselves to be members again, with only the formality of meeting up with me being needed for this to become reality. New members will be considered by as much of the guild membership as is available, before being added. Members in need of being cut from the guild will be done so under the advisement of two of the Managers (keep in mind that Koff and buffhr do not count as two Managers for this purpose - so either of them with one of the others), or at my own whim. I'm the Owner, and I have veto power. If that concerns you, then you don't get it yet - but you will.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadowsoul
post Apr 4 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 596

Hail -V- Guild!

+Quote Post
Elkki
post Apr 5 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 645

Just to bring more conversation here I post this also here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

----------------------

Im changing my name to my original name, so don`t wonder whos Elk. I rather be a lonely ranger again, like I have always been.

Being Galahad, the Holy Knight of the Grail, is too much asked for me.
Carrying burden of the Holy Grail on my shoulder haven`t been easy, maybe someone will continue searhing it from lands of mainland, I couldn`t find it from Silvest nor Velsinea. Yet I will always lift my sword against those who serve evil and twisted purposes in their lives, and most of all, against Talazar.

(IMG:http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/865/dransik002yg4.png)

(IMG:http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5369/dransik003rj1.png)

(IMG:http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3218/dransik004ma4.png)

I committed suicide (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
(IMG:http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/130/dransik040ua6.png)

(IMG:http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9144/dransik005er0.png)

+Quote Post
Shadowsoul
post Apr 9 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

(IMG:http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w168/Hazzwald/Dransik019-2.jpg)
akakakaka

+Quote Post
Miller
post Apr 9 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

Is that my DE guild lol

+Quote Post
FEARdns
post Apr 12 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 884

A spirit from the dead tells you that Piipolan Vaari is looting your body.

(RD helm looted).

DnS: i want my helm back
Piipolan Vaari: Umh
DnS: Viineri
Piipolan Vaari: I don't want give it back
DnS: You looted it
Piipolan Vaari: Yes I did

Piipolan Vaari: I need to leave good guild because that helm, Im not giving it back

P. s. this is what i have on SS. cann't be bothered posting them.

Not all -V- are treating V server as their home. They simply go to V server to lvl and steal just same way they do on mainland. do not get fooled by them.

+Quote Post
Richard
post Apr 13 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 503

Hey guys
Logged on to see and play a little.
Did a rollcal...no one answered.
Maybe some of you don't know me.
Name is Rijam
Not that it should matter.
We do a call.. you should answer...if you can.
Unless i hear otherwise i am one of the senior guildies.

+Quote Post
Richard
post Apr 13 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 503

Just a rebuttal
TTA.. i have been on and seen other peeps.
They don't want to talk.
Maybe you can tell them.
If i am not welcome anymore........get out the boot sticks.
BTW how is baby? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

YA YA boot stick is for me. I guess,

+Quote Post
Shadowsoul
post Apr 14 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Rich! <3
Ofc you're still wanted (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Start playing again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post Apr 14 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

It is as you say, Richard. You are a senior guildmember - and when someone logs on and makes themselves known, any others who are on should be answering so they know they're not on alone. Problem is probably just that you haven't been around for a little, and maybe some of the new guild members are shy of people they don't know?

Rijam is more than the average member - he's a fully trusted, live and die by the code of Velsinea, trust ya, trustworthy, respect ya, and most respected, member. Show him the same respect you would show koff or myself!

The Tenth Avenger

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post Apr 18 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

The lack of activity on Velsinea, recently, has concerned me a touch. I am fully aware of how disheartening it is to log on, and to find no-one else there. The land is dark; the gameplay is lonely. I know, personally, how troubling it is to level up when there is no-one else on to share that victory with. All of this combines to create a downtrodden Velsinea community: lonely, unenthusiastic, and bored.

Yet, I say to you, the disheartened: take heart. To you, the troubled: take comfort. To you, the lonely: find peace. To you, the unenthused: find joy. To you, the bored: be renewed in energy. Long ago, the free people of Velsinea committed themselves to the pursuit of a just and fair society. Has the time for justice come to a close? Has the opportunity for fairness passed us by? No! The sun of Velsinean justice, once a beacon of hope for all in the lands of Dransik, has not yet set! The task is clear; the mission decided - that we will shine such a ray of hope throughout Dransik as has not yet been seen; Talazar will shrink from it; the fires of virtue that we ignite in the hearts of men will spread far beyond our land.

Though we have chosen Velsinea as our home, yet it is clear that we cannot remain there forever, as though in hiding. Our goal, as a community, must be to increase in grace, virtue, strength, and ability - that one day we might travel to the other lands of Dransik and spread with us the light that we are, even now, lighting in the darkness. We will need equipment for that task: that all would enjoy the use of full Frost and Dragon sets; we must re-double our efforts in gathering the materials for these, and in increasing our individual powers and skills, that when we bring Velsinea to the Mainlands of Dransik they will notice. They may not like us; they may not listen to us; yet, by the time we return to our homeland, they will know that there is a better way.

So take heart; renew your strength; take comfort; renew your enthusiasm. All we do now is toward that much greater goal - that more noble goal - that more worthy goal. Keep that always before you, and we will prevail!

The Tenth Avenger

+Quote Post
FEARdns
post Apr 20 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 884

My heart hold distrust and dislike for V.
Home where guests get robbed is no home for me.

+Quote Post
Mage
post Apr 26 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 1,083

Hi Piggy here i would come to play if some noobs would reset my locks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
GooRooBeary2001
post Apr 29 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 306

(IMG:http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7332/worldcombinedhx3.png)

a map for u guys

+Quote Post
iWarrior
post May 7 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 847

TTA I havent seen you in like 1 day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

Other than that Sir Vincet Fyre and Buffero are still very active.

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post May 13 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

I apologize, as I've been away. I'm back now - though unsure how much I'll be able to be on. But I am working on something (in game), and I'm usually on more when I'm resolved to a specific end (as I am right now), so I hope to see people more!

The Tenth Avenger

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post May 16 2008, 12:12 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

I'll be in Lycil tomorrow making some Brimidian pieces for people, to help flesh out their vs fire sets (if they need them to be). Thus, to complement a magic plate vs fire and a fire shield, I will be forging Brimidian Plate Gauntlets and Legs, and Brimidian Battle Helms. Altogether, these pieces will add 16% resistance to a character's fire resistance. Note: you must be lvl 35 to use the Brimidian Plate pieces.

So - when? Find me in Lycil around 11 pm Finland time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Hope you know when that is!

The Tenth Avenger

+Quote Post
Mage
post May 16 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,083

Hiho kampfisch =)

+Quote Post
Shelingar
post May 19 2008, 05:15 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 613

Hi All,

Sorry, been a bit busy IRL recently. Will try to come on in a bit more and say hello at least.

Take care,

Shelingar

+Quote Post
JonnyH
post May 22 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Thanks, Shelingar - it's good to hear from you! We eagerly await your joyful return!

The Tenth Avenger

+Quote Post

41 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 10:36 AM