Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Requesting JohnnyH contactee or contact information.
Alkyoneus
post May 19 2014, 03:43 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,588

That's still besides the point.

You're willing to fork up $25/500 tokens to get in contact with the leader of -V-, which is possibly harder to do, but you're not willing to spend an extra $15 ($40/800 tokens) just to split between 8 people or whoever wants it to help you complete the quest so you can hold the deed. Even 50-60 tokens per person would have been reasonable with $25. Besides, you'll still need to complete the full quest line somehow to hold the deed.

It just makes no sense whatsoever...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 19 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

i forgot tokens are $5 for 100 was thinking of another game
lol oh well

you will have to do the book anyway

so you lose no matter what

+Quote Post
Punk00
post May 19 2014, 04:20 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,936

Here is an idea rather than sit here and complain and argue with each other over meaningless things like the cost to pay out of pocket or if someone's idea is stupid. Why doesn't someone set up an event date for a group of people to do 3rd book together. I know there are multiple people who already need it and want it done.

I would attempt to do it myself but I simply do not have the time right now with my current job. But if someone were to set up and event I would do my very best to attend something like that.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 19 2014, 09:04 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

i assure you people will come to loot you all if you do it publicly. you need people to essentially be body guards or tell no one.

+Quote Post
Punk00
post May 20 2014, 05:01 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,936

If you are wearing anything of value to do 3rd book you might have a slight head problem. If people wanted to come loots holys and worthless items that would be the time.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 20 2014, 09:17 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

not doing 3rd book without a full red set is extremely annoying, especially if you're catering lv.30 noobs. you can clear through 8 3rd books in less than 30min with 2 ppl zerking hds.

+Quote Post
DC Fan
post May 21 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,932

I find this hilarious, as we've done this hundreds if not thousands of time, when we only had a Magic plate vrs fire, and fire shield.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 21 2014, 02:05 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

"extremely annoying and catering lv.30 noobs" quote no where does it say impossible
one person dies and you've wasted time, and it will happen because people in that level aren't the best of players or use
2 people with red sets and you clear through it no effort for 8 people in 30min

i was 2nd person to complete, and 2nd highest level this server
pls son i know how it is to do it with lv.30 or less noobs

+Quote Post
DC Fan
post May 22 2014, 12:04 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

That's fine and dandy ,but I guarantee I've done it more times, and have been around longer than you have. Trust me I know how it works.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 22 2014, 12:17 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

im sure you do considering you thought you could hold the deed with only the 1st and 2nd book done when it's never been like that ever

+Quote Post
Burger King
post May 22 2014, 05:28 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,553

QUOTE(DC Fan @ May 22 2014, 12:04 AM) *
I guarantee I've done it more times...

Counting every failed attempt I'm guessing? Probably because you didn't have two people paving the way for everyone else. That or you simply tagged along for the ride and never noticed the other people doing the work for you.

+Quote Post
DC Fan
post May 22 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

That's quite funny, considering I spear headed the operation for over a dozen guilds and was at the time level 45, with AoGh, HoS, Holy Leggings, Guants, and Holy Shield + Icer, We didn't have zerks back than, we didn't have Red Dragon sets, and even the fire resistant green dragon armor was extremely rare, because Green Dragon Valleys spawn rate was extremely low and still is.

Did we fail? Of course we did, does that mean we need Uber people to get it done? Of course not.

please come back and talk to me when you've contributed more to this game than I have Mr Burger King. A guy who won't even reveal who he is in this game. You most likely don't even play.

+Quote Post
FatAdam
post May 22 2014, 09:14 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

From: Be an elf for a day, at Santas Village Bracebridge!
Member No.: 798

I believe the point you missed is "it's annoying as hell without a red set".

Yes of course it is do-able without. We've all done it many times in the past and not so distant past.

But why struggle when you don't have to? I don't even want to imagine how many high end sets exist in this game today. It's been years since I've had my character and even then everyone had 3 runes sets at least and freakin 7 red dragon sets. How many does every player own now?

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post May 23 2014, 01:10 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

the same more or less because duping was widespread (not confined to one person or group) and the game is much easier now so hunting stacks of runes isn't as hard as it used to be. the game is even more littered with power sets than it was in a 7 year period

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 04:26 AM