Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zarquon
Still Da Mom
post Aug 13 2019, 03:41 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 314

It's really nice to have you here addressing all of us!
Some of the most annoying bugs are the rune bugs. (When you replace a rune, it bugs, have to move it twice to get it to work)
and the one where if a rune drops in your backpack, it goes dark in your hotbar. I know there are many others, but these really effect game play.
I will continue to add. I'd also really love for grab bags to come back.
Thanks again for updating us!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Aug 13 2019, 04:10 PM
Post #22

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

Hey Doug. Send me PM please.

+Quote Post
noobys
post Aug 17 2019, 02:55 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,267

QUOTE(DEV Zarquon @ Aug 11 2019, 05:19 PM) *
QUOTE(Reisou @ Aug 1 2019, 06:15 PM) *
Here comes the question that will eventually happen: Any plans for Dransik Classic? It's probably not worth the time now (less than 5 player concurrent average over the last yearish I'm betting) but figured I'd ask.
I still have 3-4 different pages and setups of fixes for the game that many agreed on in the past, heh.

Enjoy Mexico!

I can't say, but the resources to run this are so small, I can't see shutting it down, even if it doesn't have anybody online. It will go down, when AE goes down. That being said. Once the AE update is up and running, there is no reason we cannot do a little something for Dransik. It is where it all began, right?

Dransik Player Run Servers

Players would

-Register for a server spot with a purchase from the token store to add to a server list in the pixel mine portal or Dransik Client itself
-Get a MapEditor that would allow them to create there own small worlds,quests etc and upload them to pixel mine services

i beleave this was an idea you guys wanted to do years ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) would be cool for this to happen for the classic version.

and maybe another idea would be to connect the world map of dransik classic like you guys did years ago with the iso version with silvest connected to varg etc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
R I P
post Aug 21 2019, 02:13 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 7,004

oh snap

+Quote Post
kamakaze
post Oct 7 2019, 11:43 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 3,343

QUOTE(DEV Zarquon @ Jul 27 2019, 07:56 PM) *
Hello all,

Yes, it has been a long journey for me. But for some reason, I can't put it down. Just life has been taking over. With 5 kids (from 21 to 2), my extra time has been very limited lately.

We have been working on it as much as we can. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. I've got the test environment hooked up to Steam. Trying to test it in a non-development area now.

We want to push the new quest log before steam is done. We are finishing up the hooks for all the quests. We are nearly done with that. There definitely were more than we thought.

We have a few bugs we want to fix before going to steam too.
If you know of some bugs, please let us know.

Then we will push a new version (without steam) to ensure it is fully functioning.

I can't estimate when we will be ready, but I certainly will try to be more online.

btw... that skull would be cool.

Its coming up to 3 months since this little speech, as far as i can see there hasn't been any minor bug fixes implemented and no further communication regarding any steam release. I am just wondering if any of this is still in the pipeline or did you get bored again?

+Quote Post
White Warrior
post Oct 8 2019, 04:28 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 688

QUOTE(kamakaze @ Oct 7 2019, 11:43 AM) *
QUOTE(DEV Zarquon @ Jul 27 2019, 07:56 PM) *
Hello all,

Yes, it has been a long journey for me. But for some reason, I can't put it down. Just life has been taking over. With 5 kids (from 21 to 2), my extra time has been very limited lately.

We have been working on it as much as we can. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. I've got the test environment hooked up to Steam. Trying to test it in a non-development area now.

We want to push the new quest log before steam is done. We are finishing up the hooks for all the quests. We are nearly done with that. There definitely were more than we thought.

We have a few bugs we want to fix before going to steam too.
If you know of some bugs, please let us know.

Then we will push a new version (without steam) to ensure it is fully functioning.

I can't estimate when we will be ready, but I certainly will try to be more online.

btw... that skull would be cool.

Its coming up to 3 months since this little speech, as far as i can see there hasn't been any minor bug fixes implemented and no further communication regarding any steam release. I am just wondering if any of this is still in the pipeline or did you get bored again?

trolololoololol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 12:40 AM