Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't log in
Primo
post Jul 25 2018, 11:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,009

Wanted to check the game out again after a year but when i try to log in the pixel mine client it says "unable to connect to server"? Is this game dead? I checked my password and its the same.. so what's going on?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reikoshea
post Jul 26 2018, 09:36 AM
Post #2

Ashen Empires Tech Wizard

Member No.: 325

QUOTE(Primo @ Jul 26 2018, 12:28 AM) *
Wanted to check the game out again after a year but when i try to log in the pixel mine client it says "unable to connect to server"? Is this game dead? I checked my password and its the same.. so what's going on?

I've been seeing a lot of people have issues specifically using wifi and the launcher. Windows is doing something weird where the launcher cant hit the internet when on Wi-Fi. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue to try and come up with a fix. But if wired connection is an option, it'll likely fix the issue.

+Quote Post
Kawak
post Aug 4 2018, 06:51 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,127

QUOTE(reikoshea @ Jul 26 2018, 04:36 PM) *
QUOTE(Primo @ Jul 26 2018, 12:28 AM) *

I've been seeing a lot of people have issues specifically using wifi and the launcher. Windows is doing something weird where the launcher cant hit the internet when on Wi-Fi. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue to try and come up with a fix. But if wired connection is an option, it'll likely fix the issue.

I canīt log to the game. What is happening? How can I solve the problem?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2018 - 12:54 AM