Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Artifact Event on H
LL
post Mar 30 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,418

well its been a while now, and maybe astrum is busy or the gms are busy but we would like to know what the situation is with H and their artifact event. I just want to be updated as to if it will happen and what the deal is going to be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Daeni
post Mar 30 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #2

Ashen Empires GM
Group Icon

Group: AE GMs
Member No.: 4,026

WE are still planning seeing that H is not able to handle the mobs more then one at a time. We are having to Be more creative which is taking time. When we know what we are doing you will hear more about it. Till then be patient.

+Quote Post
GM Astrum
post Mar 30 2010, 02:18 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,335

lol, that was cruel Daeni (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I admit I have been somewhat busy in real life lately so I apologise for not giving an update yet. I'm working on something that will hopefully work and should prove to be interesting (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
LL
post Mar 30 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,418

Daeni not nice lol Astrum is cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) but ty for the update hehe

+Quote Post
GM Daeni
post Mar 31 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #5

Ashen Empires GM
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,026

lol what I was just being honest. You yourself said H cant handle a spawn like L can. H has all the pkers L has all the hunters. Hunting and pking abilities are different. You might be good and one and suck at the other. Enough said =P

+Quote Post
Ertzel
post Mar 31 2010, 08:40 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 299

QUOTE(GM Daeni @ Mar 31 2010, 10:30 AM) *
lol what I was just being honest. You yourself said H cant handle a spawn like L can. H has all the pkers L has all the hunters. Hunting and pking abilities are different. You might be good and one and suck at the other. Enough said =P

Its not that H is not better hunter's then L, in fact most of them are because they hunt the same places well dealing with PvP. Its more the fact that L has way more players on the server, so alot more people to be at the event to kill the mobs compared to the number of players on H. But ya, H would need either a different kind of event, or a changed version of L's to work with the H population.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th April 2021 - 01:09 PM