> Suggestions, Suggestions
Deggael
post Oct 28 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #181

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 498

QUOTE(Deggael @ Sep 23 2008, 08:46 PM) *
WWL needs similar new place, like new hell island. Put there ex ID's or just make new mob.
And for the new WWL place, there should be a boss who drops some yber frost wep ( axe, small blade etc. )

This because there is hell boss and poison dungeon / BK castle boss.

AND you should make some new small blade wep. Pl0x

Bumb this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trent
post Oct 28 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #182

Member No.: 983

QUOTE(Thetyrant @ Oct 23 2008, 11:28 AM) *
glance.

Yay!

+Quote Post
Jonkstor
post Oct 29 2008, 03:33 AM
Post #183

Member No.: 436

itens ploz

+Quote Post
AstalaVista
post Nov 1 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #184

Member No.: 1,057

I might not blame tt on the updates like everyone else, cause the other **** u do is more important than some 2d dransik game, but I do blame him and zarquon for all the corruption, cheating, and constant trash talk going on for the fact I know he gets in vent with other people and deny's it, and zarquon even backs up his story, I know TT's voice, and I've seen him on vents, I'm not dumb, you can lie and deny all you want, but it wont change the facts.

For the fact they punish some people more than others, fact they let their buddies do w/e they want, for the fact they say all this **** then turn around and break that promise, this is when dransik becomes real life when your breaking your word, cause for yall this ain't just a game it's your business, and your word should mean everything when u run a business.

No one in this world, but a complete idiot would ever trust someone who breaks their word all the time as much as TT does, but I guess your in need of his help on AE so much you obviously don't care, and yall think its just dransik anyway who care's about it, like I clearly just said its your game, and its part of your business, even if its ****, still your job to act the same way on it as you would any where else.

So maybe if you stop and think before going to steal other games contents and trying to use them as your own in a diff. way, maybe you should actually think about why those games are more successful, its because they are actually running the business not mixing their feelings for certain people with the game and letting em do w/e, they promise something they keep that promise.

Maybe if ya actually did these things your company would be much bigger, but most the people who quit this game who at the time most people say who care's its just a few people, well those few ppl add up, and those few ppl going around telling everyone how ****** up the development team is on this game, that keeps people from wanting to everyone try the game out.

This game was once popular as hell, cause lothgar knew what he was doing, his work is slow, but its always worth the wait.

This game like binary said ya people complain about the updates, well tbh they got a right to complain, you got multi. ppl working on updates on these games, and usually non of them bring anything that was worth all the wait.

Now I'm not gonna lie these people mostly complain that the update is ****, then they complain cause their isn't a update, tbh half this community or more are ******* idiots, but hey this your game you've let fall apart like so, this game has become almost if not worse than runescape, dransik has turned into a playground for little kids to think they are tough, think they are hot ****, think they know everything about everything, when in reality they don't know jack ****, dransik is worse than a damn soap opera so much drama 24/7, and lies after lies, which most people get caught up in those lies, but it doesn't do ****, cause most the community worship liars.

With all this said though, and all the crying threw the day from these little kids, from all the drama and everything that goes on in a day of dransik, at the end of that day, everyone contradicts everything they said during that day by going and kissing TT's ***.

So to put all this into fixing a game that is this ****** up with cheats, people complaining all day about **** then kissing up to those GM's and Dev's they complained about all day just so they can get away with the **** they complain about. Well first step is to get some GM's and Dev's who don't allow **** like that to happen, sure people aren't gonna like you and are gonna cuss and be pissed off cause they sucked up to you and still got punished, but in the end everyone will be happy that the game is a better place.

+Quote Post
Peter Parker
post Nov 5 2008, 02:42 AM
Post #185

Member No.: 665

(IMG:http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh194/spiderpeterparkerman/GryphonBlade.gif)

Name: Gryphon Blade
Type: Small Blades
Element: Cold
Damage: Min 50 Max 135
Speed: 2
Priceless
Drops: .01% Ice Devil .02% Blue Dragon .05% Anubis .05% Nycadaemon .05% Orcus

+Quote Post
Jonkstor
post Nov 5 2008, 03:07 AM
Post #186

Member No.: 436

erm 0.05% from nyca!? ul never get it from that mob it should be like 5% and anubis and orcus 1%

+Quote Post
Trent
post Nov 5 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #187

Member No.: 983

Bring back the TSM... Make the items he sells cost more... a Vorpal for 4m? 5m? Who knows but raise the price.. Should give gold some more value, and items a bit less... Maybe he has one "rare" weapon he could sell for a lot of money.

For example, I find the TSM....

He has a GAB for 35m in his store.. (Can only purchase 1!) Then some vorpals, AoGH's, Blacks/Holies, Icers, some other **** that people may use? Disease plate, Poison plate, fire plate, etc...

That one random GOOD item could be from a list of like 20 items that are randomly generated as he spawns....

+Quote Post
Tyrant
post Nov 6 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #188

Pixel Mine Developer
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 2,089

Report the suggestions here.

https://secure.pixelminegames.com/bugreport.aspx

I'm closing this topic, but leaving for reference for people to submit suggestions.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 03:19 AM