> How to..., ...get you to play the game
GM Arbiter
post Feb 6 2013, 05:25 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Dransik GMs
Member No.: 4,538

I'm just gonna float this question. I'll close the topic real quick if this thread goes wrong. I don't want to hear about game features (specifically, shadows in trees and behind walls), premium item timers, or any of that. I just want to get you to move out of NK all the time. It's boring.

So what needs to happen to make the rest of the map a good option for you, again? Is it drop rates? Is it monster spawns (too low/too high)? Is it variety? Is it an end-game issue? Give some ideas with specifics. These would be things like "Raise the Bug Swarm spawn rate SouthEast of Jeel." Specific as to location; specific as to "what". Another example would be something like "Raise the Pebbles drop rate on Golems." Very specific as to sphere ("on Golems") and "what" (drop rate of Pebbles).

I'm not looking for a list of 100 things that "need" to be done. I'm looking for ONE thing that will get people to actually engage with the game instead of sitting in NK. So if someone makes a suggestion that will actually work, hold off on making another and simply agree. If someone makes a suggestion and you have valid reason for why it wouldn't work (not for something that "will work better" - I'm not after a bunch of things that are subjectively rated according to effectiveness, just one thing that will start moving things in the right direction), list your reason for why it wouldn't work. Then make a suggestion for what would work. Only argue against if it won't work AT ALL.

Follow instructions!

GM Arbiter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Captain Chaos
post Feb 6 2013, 05:41 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,523

Take away NK side hell ent , Move BK castle to maybe where water castle is ? add more electric type monsters since there is only two (bks blue dragons) , make pots weight less so u dont get stale mated by mages so easily , the biggest one is make zerk pots last longer and power hours last longer (THIS IS WHY MOST PEOPLE STOPPED PLAYING TO BEGIN WITH) I'm sure if you go look through all the Dransik suggestions you'd find alot of stuff YOU COULD DO ..... it's all been said before

+Quote Post
GM Arbiter
post Feb 6 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Follow instructions, please.

+Quote Post
Captain Chaos
post Feb 6 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

No "one" thing will bring people back. Unless its zerks and power hours

+Quote Post
GM Arbiter
post Feb 6 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member
Group Icon

My question wasn't about bringing people back. It was about getting the players who still play to leave NK.

+Quote Post
Captain Chaos
post Feb 6 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

What fun is that if there all in the same guild ? been hunting IoD for the passed 4-5 days un-bothered get's boring doing nothing but hunting I play to PK and since there is hardly any of that left why leave the bank ?

+Quote Post
Zexsu
post Feb 6 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,611

Look if u want everyone to leave NK u need to move all the END GAME hunting area's etc away from it currently Hell\BKs\Toxi they are all right next to NK so that is the prime town to stay in move hell\BK's and people will move

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Feb 6 2013, 06:14 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

QUOTE(Captain Chaos @ Feb 6 2013, 05:51 PM) *
What fun is that if there all in the same guild ? been hunting IoD for the passed 4-5 days un-bothered get's boring doing nothing but hunting I play to PK and since there is hardly any of that left why leave the bank ?
Sadly, all this is true. It's not just one thing. For people to leave bank there needs to be new content or a WHOLE bunch of things changed. People just want to PK as the game is, now.

So, for one thing ONLY. I agree with the zerks/power hours as he said lasting ALOT longer, and perhaps better bonuses so new players and returning can catch up. People just want high level to pk.

Otherwise, for my own suggestion - New content. ALL in mainland, NOTHING around Parian, or krythan they are already too full of stuff around thsoe areas.

+Quote Post
DeJa Vuu
post Feb 6 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,139

I would have to agree that the ONE thing that would have people more active and hunting, instead of sitting in NK bank, would be to make Zerks last longer. It's not that we don't want to change our gameplay or rethink game strategies, as all of us have more time played without the existence of Zerks and PH than with them, and can play without them blindly, it's just that most of us don't have the time we used to when we were kids/teens. Hell, with bugged Zerks/PH and at the rate I'm going, it will be about 1-2 more years until I get to level 100. Even though my character is in the 70s, I am still less than halfway to level 100 after 2 years of the server being up. Granted, I didn't play for a lot of that time, as I didn't have the time to. Anyways, let me get back on topic, since Zerks/PH are not in question, at the moment.

If you want players who are logging in to be more active around the lands, I would suggest adding a spawn around the area marked on the map below:
(IMG:http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-twQdvdxp-1U/URMJhc4WjqI/AAAAAAAAAEs/6nLCAU8xBi8/s885/newspawn.jpg)

Type: Encounter
The encounter(spawn) will consist of BK, Renegades, and Blue Dragons as follows:
Rate: 5 Chance: 80 Max Num: 40

Encounter name: Type 1
45% chance for the following NPCs to spawn:
Renegade 1 - 3

Encounter name: Type 2
35% chance for the following NPCs to spawn:
Renegade 1 - 2
Blue Dragon 1- 2

Encounter name: Type 3
15% chance for the following NPCs to spawn:
Renegade 1 - 2
Blue Dragon 1 - 2
Banished Knight 1 - 1

Encounter name: Type 4
5% chance for the following NPCs to spawn:
Blue Dragon 2 - 2
Banished Knight 1 - 2

I personally think an outdoor BK spawn will get people away from NK, while encouraging PvE and PvP at the same time.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Feb 6 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

I don't think only BKs would change anything. There honestly needs to be new gear to aspire to, and it has to be better than a rune set in some regards. Everyone has a rune set, and can hunt runes easily all day in Anubis or IOD. Only reason people hunt IOD now are for extra RS and DNBs. Bk's are only touched when someone doesn't need anything at all from hell anymore..

BKs should actually go to water castle, so it at least has some use now.

+Quote Post
Miller
post Feb 6 2013, 09:11 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

You want people to leave nk ya its going to take more than 1 thing, and I'm go a head and post what needs to happen as I posted in another topic.

1. Add a lich spawn back to the cave, which was located in the Driskal cave, north in the big open room. (note lich staff needs to be buffed, and drop rate .01% if its not alrdy.)
2. If you do move hell's ent to only solodon in which I agree with, I'd say go a head and just remove the whole Theif choke area, free up some game space....
3. Replace toxic somewhere near BDV.
4. Remove BK castle, and place BKs into the watercastle with a bigger spawn.
5. Replace rock troll island with phenoix(this was an old idea before reds were duped all over, but still seems like something more useful than rock trolls.)
6. Add dark monk spawn south of solodon where the mountain/rocks are where they use to spawn.

+Quote Post
Professor Rinc
post Feb 7 2013, 05:11 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,522

GM Arbiter,

I would first like to say I do not actively participate in this community in any shape or form currently, but I am a seasoned veteran and I fully understand what needs to be done. I'm deep in college curriculum for engineering but if I'd be glad to assist more so than this post. PM me if you want more advice.

GM's and DEV's have long taken notes from players in this game that don't actively participate in PK'ing, which I personally believe to be a dramatic flaw in past development, leading to both a misunderstanding of the intent of items and misplacement of zones. I bid you to heed the advice I provide here, I mean very well despite any reputation I may or may not have pre-existing to this post. Also, PKing is all I know, and I know it drives this game's success. Trust me.

There is a long list of things that need to be done to make this game "complete" so to speak, but that long list consists of relatively simple things on your part. To start, I'll be vague.

1. Token-items need small reworking.
2. Drop tables need to be mixed better.
- What I mean by this is the fact that currently, end game items used in PKing and hunting can be found on a total of 4-5 mobs. There is no reason to hunt 98% of this games monsters.
- Also to go with this, drop tables need to equally correspond with monster difficulty and player level. Level 60's should find hunting for weapons with 200-300 damage ranges (flamers/soa/eph) to be somewhat less difficult than it currently is.
3. Some map work needs to be done in regards to portal locations, castles, etc....
- The reason for this is that currently there are 2-3 worthwhile places to find people in this game. Those places all lie within 30 second distance from NK. This is a huge issue and I have some solutions.
4. Monster dispersion. There need to be monsters in this game that can be found in numerous places throughout the map. Vacant areas and useless areas are all throughout the game. People need to find worthwhile monsters in other areas than hell.
5. Base leveling needs to be easier, it scares people away. Seekers need reworking to solve this, ideas for that will follow.
6. Lastly, monsters need to spawn in excess. Currently one person hunting any given area is too much for the game to handle. The spawn can't keep up. This leaves players annoyed and it results in players forced to Player Kill one another to actively participate in leveling in a zone. This drives noobies with absolutely nothing worthwhile equipped to lose their gear and quit the game entirely.

------------------------
Specifics
------------------------
Note: I'm currently busy (writing this at 4:20am instead of studying of course), but I'd be glad to draw up a mini-map with some rough sketches of where spawns of mobs would improve popularity in zones.

1. The in-game shop. Problems: Zerkers, Velsinea Delux/Regular Move
-Zerkers currently pose a big issue, as between the time you realize you need to use one, the panic of clicking it, and the time frame of you clicking a mob, you're pretty much already dead. This is because with zerker pots being 10 seconds long, they are purely a desperation item and most times a pure waste of money. It would be much more beneficial to both this company and these players if zerker pots transitioned into a leveling item rather than a desperation item. If the pots were boosted to roughly 6 minutes, that's 5x6=30 minutes worth of heavy leveling. That in turn results in 50 tokens an hour for zerker hunting, or 5$/hr. This is relatively fair and will actually lead to many sales honestly.
-Delux move and regular move need to just be the same, also the same price(cheaper one). You'll find more players moving back and forth and perhaps it'll be a good idea to provide incentive for players to hunt Velsinea other than Sands.

2. Drop tables are bunched together. With the last update to this game (right when the wipe came), all new items were forced on the drop tables of monsters whom already had EXCESSIVE drop tables (i.e. red dragons, hell spawns, anubis). Some flawed drop tables are as follows:
- Red Dragons (Spear of Destiny, Thieves Dagger, Hammer of Flames, Wakizashi, Red Dragon Scales, Fire stone)
- Hell Spawn (Blade Of Light, Runeshield, Runelegs, Book of Curses, Fire stone, Rune Lord Robes)
- Banished Knight (Thieves Dagger, Angel Bow, Sword of Affliction, Banished Night Set)
- Orcus (Archer Bow, Rune guants, Vorpal Axe, Famine Bringer, Sceptre of Orcus, Dreadnaught blade, Sword of Affliction, Orcusist Robe)
- Anubis (Great Blade of Anubis, Air stone, Earth stone, Wakizashi, Sword of affliction, Rune shield, Rune guants, Great helm of anubis, Deathsting)
- Balron (Blood trident, rune sword, rune helm, rune plate, hammer of flames, book of dead, etherial shield, staff of impartiality)

Now, the reason why the list I just mentioned is so flawed to this game is because I just named 6 monsters, all which can be found in 2 places on the map. Right by nk(Banished knight castle, Hell) and Desert, for red dragons. What's even more flawed is that there's 6 monsters that drop every single piece of worthwhile gear in this entire game and every single one of them is located in pretty much one area. This has literally destroyed diversity in this game. It's cramped every player into one single area forcing NK down everyone's throats.

My advice: Adjust monster difficulties in this game, find monsters without much use, adjust their damage/speed/health and put appropriate items on them to drop.
You don't exactly need to touch these 6 drop tables (although I HIGHLY advise it), but you need to find items of this caliber on other mobs in other sectors of the map.

3. Portals/Castles. Everyone can agree right off the back that Toxi (Southwest of NK) either needs to be moved, or needs to lead to something other than BK castle. BK castle can not be so close to a spawn gate that it's so safe to hunt and so dangerous to PK. The rewards are too great.

My advice: Move BK castle to mainland, NK was never meant to be for end-game, it was initially a noob area and should remain so.

Portal to Anubis / Hulner's Castle(Isle of Dread). One of these two is alright in their current position, but both of them being within hell, so close to eachother is a terrible idea. These are the games two most hunted bosses located within 2-3 minutes of eachother. One of these needs to find a location of equally hard difficulty elsewhere on the map.

There's more but these are the biggest issues.

4. This is pretty basic, I'll draw up a map this weekend when I free time and I'll post it on this discussion. Many people have done maps with spawns on them and shown what areas are vacant. I know every single vacant area on this game by heart because I've been pushing for monster spawn reform for 7 years. This is the highest priority issue in my opinion. More mobs need to be found in the vastness of this map.

5. Before seekers were nerfed to be utterly useless, people found them to make leveling too easy, not base exp-wise, but EXP-Pool wise. People were pushing everything into hard-to-earn skills such as forging, mining, etc... This game is a hard-core grind, while the game itself is almost entirely PVP/Hunting for PVP items. That is what drives Dransik, PVP. People need to achieve high levels in shorter times to actively participate in the heart of this game, PK'ing!! The hardcore grind can be nullified through things like Power hours and zerker pots but seekers needs to be implemented (IN MY OPINION) as a pure exp gain. No Exp pool, just a raw addition of base experience. This will kill the grinding issue.

-Food for thought: It might be beneficial to keep the current system of seekers (Unloot scrolls every so many seekers) and add the base exp gain to the seekers with it. This will provide a leveler and pker benefit to them, increasing peoples willingness to both level new characters and continue to leave the bank.

6. I'll make this simple. Besides hell, desert red dragons, and storm giant lair...... buff..... every..... single...... spawn...... There should be no searching for monsters, there should be one after another coming in excess. This will drive leveling to multiple zones, both increasing player base and increasing hunting areas. This alone could drive diversity into this game, but it'd be better to compliment this idea with the addition of spawns in vacant areas.

I would love to provide specific ideas for everything regarding spawns/item drop tables/portal locations but to be quite frank providing those details will take awhile and honestly I care too much to provide all those details and not watch them see a day of light.

-Sean
~Rinc

+Quote Post
Theonecrusader
post Feb 7 2013, 05:47 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 6,569

End game content needs to be moved. I think getting to Anubis should be harder, and I think there needs to be things like WWL Hell (I no it does not make sense but people understand what I mean because at the moment WWL is useless!)

The main thing people want to do in this game is PK, at the moment every PK spot is situated around NK. If you move the end-game content and add new end-game content around the whole Dransik map then people will leave NK in search for the people hunting there.

+Quote Post
Aluqah
post Feb 7 2013, 08:20 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,289

GM Arbiter,

I would first like to say I do not actively participate in this community in any shape or form currently, but I am a seasoned veteran and I fully understand what needs to be done. I'm deep in college curriculum for engineering but if I'd be glad to assist more so than this post. PM me if you want more advice.

GM's and DEV's have long taken notes from players in this game that don't actively participate in PK'ing, which I personally believe to be a dramatic flaw in past development, leading to both a misunderstanding of the intent of items and misplacement of zones. I bid you to heed the advice I provide here, I mean very well despite any reputation I may or may not have pre-existing to this post. Also, PKing is all I know, and I know it drives this game's success. Trust me.

There is a long list of things that need to be done to make this game "complete" so to speak, but that long list consists of relatively simple things on your part. To start, I'll be vague.

- What I mean by this is the fact that currently, end game items used in PKing and hunting can be found on a total of 4-5 mobs. There is no reason to hunt 98% of this games monsters.
- Also to go with this, drop tables need to equally correspond with monster difficulty and player level. Level 60's should find hunting for weapons with 200-300 damage ranges (flamers/soa/eph) to be somewhat less difficult than it currently is.
3. Some map work needs to be done in regards to portal locations, castles, etc....
- The reason for this is that currently there are 2-3 worthwhile places to find people in this game. Those places all lie within 30 second distance from NK. This is a huge issue and I have some solutions.
4. Monster dispersion. There need to be monsters in this game that can be found in numerous places throughout the map. Vacant areas and useless areas are all throughout the game. People need to find worthwhile monsters in other areas than hell.
5. Base leveling needs to be easier, it scares people away. Seekers need reworking to solve this, ideas for that will follow.
6. Lastly, monsters need to spawn in excess. Currently one person hunting any given area is too much for the game to handle. The spawn can't keep up. This leaves players annoyed and it results in players forced to Player Kill one another to actively participate in leveling in a zone. This drives noobies with absolutely nothing worthwhile equipped to lose their gear and quit the game entirely.

------------------------
Specifics
------------------------
Note: I'm currently busy (writing this at 4:20am instead of studying of course), but I'd be glad to draw up a mini-map with some rough sketches of where spawns of mobs would improve popularity in zones.

-Zerkers currently pose a big issue, as between the time you realize you need to use one, the panic of clicking it, and the time frame of you clicking a mob, you're pretty much already dead. This is because with zerker pots being 10 seconds long, they are purely a desperation item and most times a pure waste of money. It would be much more beneficial to both this company and these players if zerker pots transitioned into a leveling item rather than a desperation item. If the pots were boosted to roughly 6 minutes, that's 5x6=30 minutes worth of heavy leveling. That in turn results in 50 tokens an hour for zerker hunting, or 5$/hr. This is relatively fair and will actually lead to many sales honestly.
-Delux move and regular move need to just be the same, also the same price(cheaper one). You'll find more players moving back and forth and perhaps it'll be a good idea to provide incentive for players to hunt Velsinea other than Sands.

2. Drop tables are bunched together. With the last update to this game (right when the wipe came), all new items were forced on the drop tables of monsters whom already had EXCESSIVE drop tables (i.e. red dragons, hell spawns, anubis). Some flawed drop tables are as follows:
- Red Dragons (Spear of Destiny, Thieves Dagger, Hammer of Flames, Wakizashi, Red Dragon Scales, Fire stone)
- Hell Spawn (Blade Of Light, Runeshield, Runelegs, Book of Curses, Fire stone, Rune Lord Robes)
- Banished Knight (Thieves Dagger, Angel Bow, Sword of Affliction, Banished Night Set)
- Orcus (Archer Bow, Rune guants, Vorpal Axe, Famine Bringer, Sceptre of Orcus, Dreadnaught blade, Sword of Affliction, Orcusist Robe)
- Anubis (Great Blade of Anubis, Air stone, Earth stone, Wakizashi, Sword of affliction, Rune shield, Rune guants, Great helm of anubis, Deathsting)
- Balron (Blood trident, rune sword, rune helm, rune plate, hammer of flames, book of dead, etherial shield, staff of impartiality)

Now, the reason why the list I just mentioned is so flawed to this game is because I just named 6 monsters, all which can be found in 2 places on the map. Right by nk(Banished knight castle, Hell) and Desert, for red dragons. What's even more flawed is that there's 6 monsters that drop every single piece of worthwhile gear in this entire game and every single one of them is located in pretty much one area. This has literally destroyed diversity in this game. It's cramped every player into one single area forcing NK down everyone's throats.

My advice: Adjust monster difficulties in this game, find monsters without much use, adjust their damage/speed/health and put appropriate items on them to drop.
You don't exactly need to touch these 6 drop tables (although I HIGHLY advise it), but you need to find items of this caliber on other mobs in other sectors of the map.

3. Portals/Castles. Everyone can agree right off the back that Toxi (Southwest of NK) either needs to be moved, or needs to lead to something other than BK castle. BK castle can not be so close to a spawn gate that it's so safe to hunt and so dangerous to PK. The rewards are too great.

My advice: Move BK castle to mainland, NK was never meant to be for end-game, it was initially a noob area and should remain so.

Portal to Anubis / Hulner's Castle(Isle of Dread). One of these two is alright in their current position, but both of them being within hell, so close to eachother is a terrible idea. These are the games two most hunted bosses located within 2-3 minutes of eachother. One of these needs to find a location of equally hard difficulty elsewhere on the map.

4. This is pretty basic, I'll draw up a map this weekend when I free time and I'll post it on this discussion. Many people have done maps with spawns on them and shown what areas are vacant. I know every single vacant area on this game by heart because I've been pushing for monster spawn reform for 7 years. This is the highest priority issue in my opinion. More mobs need to be found in the vastness of this map.

5. Before seekers were nerfed to be utterly useless, people found them to make leveling too easy, not base exp-wise, but EXP-Pool wise. People were pushing everything into hard-to-earn skills such as forging, mining, etc... This game is a hard-core grind, while the game itself is almost entirely PVP/Hunting for PVP items. That is what drives Dransik, PVP. People need to achieve high levels in shorter times to actively participate in the heart of this game, PK'ing!! The hardcore grind can be nullified through things like Power hours and zerker pots but seekers needs to be implemented (IN MY OPINION) as a pure exp gain. No Exp pool, just a raw addition of base experience. This will kill the grinding issue.

-Food for thought: It might be beneficial to keep the current system of seekers (Unloot scrolls every so many seekers) and add the base exp gain to the seekers with it. This will provide a leveler and pker benefit to them, increasing peoples willingness to both level new characters and continue to leave the bank.

6. I'll make this simple. Besides hell, desert red dragons, and storm giant lair...... buff..... every..... single...... spawn...... There should be no searching for monsters, there should be one after another coming in excess. This will drive leveling to multiple zones, both increasing player base and increasing hunting areas. This alone could drive diversity into this game, but it'd be better to compliment this idea with the addition of spawns in vacant areas.

I would love to provide specific ideas for everything regarding spawns/item drop tables/portal locations but to be quite frank providing those details will take awhile and honestly I care too much to provide all those details and not watch them see a day of light.

-Sean
~Rinc

+1

+Quote Post
Captain Chaos
post Feb 7 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE(GM Arbiter @ Feb 6 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Guess your instructions aren't adequate , clearly the community wants more people not just those who sit in NK to move (since those who sit in NK are same guild) ....

Wonder if anything said here will ever get done, prolly not

+Quote Post
Professor Rinc
post Feb 7 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,522

QUOTE(Captain Chaos @ Feb 7 2013, 10:31 AM) *
QUOTE(GM Arbiter @ Feb 6 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Guess your instructions aren't adequate , clearly the community wants more people not just those who sit in NK to move (since those who sit in NK are same guild) ....

Wonder if anything said here will ever get done, prolly not

It's not that his instructions were inadequate, it was just silly to write one small intermediate change to be done when that change needs to be incorporated in a much larger scale.

I.E., what point would there be in me saying that Thieves dagger needs to drop off renegades when there's a much large problem at hand. That problem being a mashed up drop table with every end & middle game item found on 5 mobs. Such a simple post would indeed follow directions, but would miss the point at hand entirely.

There was no way of writing "one idea at a time" when there's no table of problems to work from. Miller is saying random **** to be done that in no way, shape, or form provides any worthwhile feedback for Arbiter. My post is nothing more than a baseline to work from; otherwise, this suggestion forum is a waste of time which, as always, will result in massive collaborating over potentially useless ideas.

-Sean
~Rinc

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Feb 7 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Rinc pretty much stated all the core PVE things that are wrong, and if adjusted will actually adjust with PVP itself just because the change would lead to more diversity.

EXP/PVP: This game is about 3/4 about the PVP to people, and 1/4 the PVE. People PVE so they can PVP, nothing more on Mainland. All his suggestions towards killing the massive 1-2 year grind that 1-100 is for anyone that has even resemblance of school or a job are forever behind if they quit or don't have the time, is a huge priority. There's a reason why people buy accounts that have a job. It takes them probably a portion of their week's salary to buy an 100 when it takes 1-2 years for them to even get near 100. The issue is that this can't be fixed alone occurs from the pve aspect being broken - there is no reason to hunt anything but Hell/BKs and once someone is 100 + a rune set they literally have NOTHING to aspire to except forever pvp. That is why most of these people only log on for PKs, or sit in bank. Leveling an alt with a different orb setup isn't even an option because you're committing yourself to another year grind, so it's not even fun like it could be.

+Quote Post
Fabber
post Feb 7 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,095

QUOTE(Aluqah @ Feb 7 2013, 08:20 AM) *
GM Arbiter,

------------------------
Specifics
------------------------

-Sean
~Rinc

+1

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Feb 7 2013, 12:02 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

I suggested this as the server came up, and nothing from it was ever done.

http://forums.pixelminegames.com/index.php...st&p=176289

There is a clear map and what should be done w/ monster spawns on it.

But, note that these suggestions were made at the start when Red Dragons were nigh impossible to famr for scales. Good thing we had dupes to fix that problem..*sigh*
I would suggest using my examples from 2011 to base some of the suggestions off.

+Quote Post
Burger King
post Feb 7 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,553

I never did understand why TheTyrant put the entrance to Toxi right in the middle of a new-player's leveling area (NK cemetery). Now new players are forced to level up at the garnea orcs (if they even know where they're located) and have to compete with other low-leveled players over spawns.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 09:18 PM