Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> neglect, Things that are keeping player count low
Wohp
post Feb 20 2014, 12:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,853

1. The Dransik launcher, It says 2010.. That has been four years since you guys updated it, come on. If its a few months behind that's okay but four years is way to much.
2. Broken items, NPC's. Fix boats or remove deeds from the shops, some weapons are bugged. I could elaborate on this but i dont really think i should other people have.
3. MAGES.. having to wait the cool down because you have just healed your dead guild mate. Terribly annoying.
-remove scrolls that currently have no use or fix them.
4. Fix the bug where items disappear in your backpack..
5. PATCH UPDATE NOTES. <<<<< I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS, Show the community what is being done to the game...
what is being added, being worked on etc.
6. Way more gm activity in game and forums, (posting I noticed my last post got closed without a gm reply or anything)
7.Maybe a link from the AE website again? dont care if there one on the dransik website add one whatever.

I am thinking of buying tokens but I want to be funding Dransik with those tokens not some other game pixel mine is working on.. Maybe more people would buy tokens, play more and have more fun playing if you interact more with the community. I have been waiting for a support ticket reply for a month, and the first one i sent in i got a reply the next day.

Well I don't know pixel mine its your success or failure with Dransik i know its not like some 5$ app or w/e you guys got goin on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kung fu
post Mar 2 2014, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,351

#'s 1 and 5 are very reasonable. I'm embarrassed to introduce new people to this game with the super out of date launcher. I can imagine if anybody on the other end even knows and neglects to fix it is equally embarrassed by their lack of commitment to the customer.

I just hope some day PM will find leadership that puts even 5% productive effort into new content in-game. I know its a job that is thankless and non lucrative, but its pretty selfish to let it die when it could grow into so much more..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 06:11 PM