Reply to this topicStart new topic
> so something odd just happened.
NeoGico
post Jan 21 2014, 06:41 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,085

Right so I was just mucking about with Why So Serious at blues. He was hunting entrance and I came for shits and giggles and attacked him. Now he got me low and so I make for the exit. I trick him making him follow me through the portal twice and hes now on timer inside blues and im at watcher about two steps away from the stairs. I try to log out as I have no buffs and no backpack apart from some superior heals, I dont mind dying, but I dont want to just hand him a kill. The logout timer gets down to 3 seconds and all of a sudden I teleport inside blues about 5 steps < and 2 steps down from the portal right next to Why So Serious. He kills me as I was at 600hp, I dont even care about that fact, I didnt drop anything. What I'd really like to know is if anyone else has had that happen to them ever and I'll add that I was not lagging in any way or form. I hit a pot, I wasn't warping and wasn't lagging before or after that, so I wanna rule out rubberbanding.

Anyone got any ideas as to how this happens?

Would be great to hear imput from a Dev or GM, but not expecting it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Kardelen
post Jan 21 2014, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: AE GMs
Member No.: 6,100

Moved to right section- bug or tech issue.

+Quote Post
Tellah
post Feb 5 2014, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,060

My old isp had big issues with tons of packet loss. I would get frozen in place a lot but never rubber band.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 08:44 PM