Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zarquon
noobys
post May 5 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,267

You have been apart of the game since its first release as a player since the first release i would like to thank you for the work u have done for the game
i would really like to see u do more for the Dransik/AE Community the fourms have been silent since ur last post about a update being worked on if u can take some time out of ur day to stay connected with the community even coming ingame to see how things are going and what questions players maybe have that would be great. im sure there could be some small adjustments to both games that wouldnt really effect what u guys have been working on for a few years.

An idea im thinking about as well maybe even adding some of the artwork and content from the underworlds game that u guys did a few years back such as the combat with the floating hit points and the hp skull bar that would be pretty wicked :).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Afkaserious
post May 6 2019, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,631

*No development for 8 years*
Lets add hp skull bar.

What in the actual **** is going on in your head man?

+Quote Post
sick
post May 8 2019, 10:05 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,116

Ahahaha, this is what killed off the game too.

Playing with chumps like this makes your head wanna explode.

+Quote Post
Lalelulelo
post May 10 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,422

DUDE no way skull hp bar that would be so coool! They should also change the color of the cursor from green to blue because blue is my favorite color durrrrrr!

+Quote Post
Mangor
post Jun 3 2019, 02:18 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,429

if they added a skull HP bar I don't think the servers could handle the load of all those old players coming back to the game.

+Quote Post
DEV Zarquon
post Jul 27 2019, 07:56 PM
Post #6

Chief Operations Officer
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 18

Hello all,

Yes, it has been a long journey for me. But for some reason, I can't put it down. Just life has been taking over. With 5 kids (from 21 to 2), my extra time has been very limited lately.

We have been working on it as much as we can. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. I've got the test environment hooked up to Steam. Trying to test it in a non-development area now.

We want to push the new quest log before steam is done. We are finishing up the hooks for all the quests. We are nearly done with that. There definitely were more than we thought.

We have a few bugs we want to fix before going to steam too.
If you know of some bugs, please let us know.

Then we will push a new version (without steam) to ensure it is fully functioning.

I can't estimate when we will be ready, but I certainly will try to be more online.

btw... that skull would be cool.

+Quote Post
soulmage
post Jul 28 2019, 08:01 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,293

This *would* be an exciting post, only you and OneEye have completely sabotaged any trust left in the community. So great, i’m looking forward to Bill Money’s post before Christmas@TM September 2021 about the quest log and steam reiteration as well.

You guys only make these posts to create hype and generate tokens. Literally no shame.

+Quote Post
White Warrior
post Jul 28 2019, 02:03 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 688

QUOTE(DEV Zarquon @ Jul 27 2019, 07:56 PM) *
Hello all,

Yes, it has been a long journey for me. But for some reason, I can't put it down. Just life has been taking over. With 5 kids (from 21 to 2), my extra time has been very limited lately.

We have been working on it as much as we can. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. I've got the test environment hooked up to Steam. Trying to test it in a non-development area now.

We want to push the new quest log before steam is done. We are finishing up the hooks for all the quests. We are nearly done with that. There definitely were more than we thought.

Then we will push a new version (without steam) to ensure it is fully functioning.

I can't estimate when we will be ready, but I certainly will try to be more online.

holy **** he lives!!!

+Quote Post
noobys
post Jul 29 2019, 09:22 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Thanks for the post zarq, i would love to see some kind of Surprise attack when things are about to be updated such as the rune warriors and Talazar himself attacking lotors castle and a return of king lotor himself.. hes been gone missing for some time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

I can myself look around and see what bugs need to be fixed let me know where i can post or contact u i might also have some ideas =)

ps: if u need help testing what u are doing now let me know im down to help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

+Quote Post
sick
post Jul 29 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,116

QUOTE(DEV Zarquon @ Jul 27 2019, 09:56 PM) *
Hello all,

We have all heard this before. Usually comes once a year once tokens start to stop selling.

You actually think we gonna fall for that again? Been over a decade of this nonsense.

But to be honest, the Legends server noobs will rejoice and spread the word hahaha.

+Quote Post
Jerod
post Jul 29 2019, 04:35 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,968

I am excited

+Quote Post
Kab00m
post Jul 29 2019, 04:39 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,280

It's kinda funny how "some" ppl keep saying how dead this game is etc...Tells us to let it go...But still at same time these same guys keep checking these forums and find time to post here...

+Quote Post
Afkaserious
post Jul 29 2019, 07:43 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,631

Its one of the things I do when I'm on the toilet. Fitting.

+Quote Post
DEV Zarquon
post Jul 29 2019, 07:49 PM
Post #14

Chief Operations Officer
Group Icon

I don't expect anybody to believe me. All of us have had to move on to pay the bills and can only work on it when we can. I'll be the first to admit, it isn't much.

I love working on the game, been doing it for approx 23 years now (started in late 1996). FujiQ and I have been pressing more and more lately to try to get it out. But to put a date on it, we cannot.

Hope all of you will stick around, but understand if you don't. Not sure I would have either.

+Quote Post
noobys
post Jul 29 2019, 10:56 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

And u have done a hell of job zarq, even back in the asylumsoft days u and jason (lothgar) spent alot of hours to create something that alot of ppl still enjoy today. The Game was going in the right direction at the time then as well. alot of the vision you 2 have done has come to light and can still be seen today. yeah im sure the factions stuff didnt turn at as well it kinda made the game abit diffrent then what it was. i would love to see that removed or changed into something better. i really miss the way the game was going before that time when crim towns were crim towns and u couldnt even go in one being a non crim. i myself again thank you and the rest for keeping the game alive.

and remb this from back in the day.
The Dransik team would like to thank all the players who have stayed with us and played this game for many hours. They have helped mold this game into what will hopefully be a very enjoyable experience for everyone.

+Quote Post
Mangor
post Jul 30 2019, 01:20 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,429

I know it's a minor thing - any change grab bags could be reenabled?

+Quote Post
DEV Zarquon
post Jul 31 2019, 07:01 PM
Post #17

Chief Operations Officer
Group Icon

Not sure about grab bags. Might be able to do something. I leave for Mexico for just over a week. I'll try to get online there and see what I can do.

+Quote Post
Reisou
post Aug 1 2019, 04:15 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 7,528

Here comes the question that will eventually happen: Any plans for Dransik Classic? It's probably not worth the time now (less than 5 player concurrent average over the last yearish I'm betting) but figured I'd ask.
I still have 3-4 different pages and setups of fixes for the game that many agreed on in the past, heh.

Enjoy Mexico!

+Quote Post
DEV Zarquon
post Aug 11 2019, 07:12 PM
Post #19

Chief Operations Officer
Group Icon

just got back from mexico. Hope everybody is doing well. Let's move forward with this.

(IMG:http://www.ashenempires.com/images/zarq/Steam01.png)

See what I can do to get this going in the test environment i have here, but it is working in the development tools.

I believe FujiQ has address all the quests (except the guild quest) for the quest log. Now she has moved on to making sure the quests are in the right locations and that each town has enough.

-Zarq

+Quote Post
DEV Zarquon
post Aug 11 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #20

Chief Operations Officer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Reisou @ Aug 1 2019, 06:15 PM) *
Here comes the question that will eventually happen: Any plans for Dransik Classic? It's probably not worth the time now (less than 5 player concurrent average over the last yearish I'm betting) but figured I'd ask.
I still have 3-4 different pages and setups of fixes for the game that many agreed on in the past, heh.

Enjoy Mexico!

I can't say, but the resources to run this are so small, I can't see shutting it down, even if it doesn't have anybody online. It will go down, when AE goes down. That being said. Once the AE update is up and running, there is no reason we cannot do a little something for Dransik. It is where it all began, right?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 11:11 PM