Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orb trouble
Guest_DugE_*
post Jun 27 2011, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Guests

How do I get to my orbs to use them?

I press the F3 key to bring up my stats. It says I have 14 orbs but I don't know how to get to them to use them.

I hate being a new player lol.

Thanks for help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ertzel
post Jun 27 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 299

When your ingame, press E to bring up a window that shows a picture of your character and your gear. To the right on that screen it will show all of your current orbs and orbs you have to spend. You will see plus signs beside the orbs, click on those to increase that orb and then click the check mark that will appear to set your orb choice. Make sure you put the correct orbs in where you want them before clicking the check mark though.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Jun 27 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #3

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

DugE, you should make yourself a regular forum account instead of posting as a guest. That way you can post in most any forum and don't have to wait for a mod to approve your posts. If you don't know how to do that, send me a forum PM or page a GM and we'll explain.

+Quote Post
DugE
post Jun 28 2011, 08:53 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,887

Ertzel: Thanks. I could get to the page with no problem but i didn't see the + signs to use the orbs. ( need glass cleaner I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

GM Quanyin: I think I got it figured out but why do I have to log in several times to get here?

Other questions: I read something in these forums somewhere that there are boxes or bags or something that you could put items in to save bank space. Where can I get these?

How do I repair items? I tried to repair my pickaxe with my smithing hammer but it told me I didn't need to repair it. I even tried it with some ingots in inventory standing next to anvil but still no go. Two damages later my pickaxe dissapeared.

That's all for now. Thanks guys.

+Quote Post
Mehitabel
post Jun 28 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #5

Valinor Welcoming Committee

Group: Valinor Welcoming Committee
Member No.: 300

The forums/your account require a separate log-in from the game. Note that when logging into your account/forums, the log in is case sensitive, meaning if you used capital letters in setting up your log in info, you need to use them. The game log in is not case sensitive (don't ask me why (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AECunsure.gif) ). That is probably what you're experiencing when you say you have to log in several times.

Bags and boxes can be made using the leatherworking and carpentry skills. Valinor has trainers for those but if you missed them, buy the various tools in the shops and start developing the skills. You will want to start working on developing your tradeskills; you'll find that you can make a lot of little necessities - tools and containers, even weapons and clothes and food.

Some items are just not repairable but are easy enough to buy in a shop or make. The ones that can be repaired can be fixed using the same tools as you would use to craft them, unless they are "magical" items which will either require a "magical" tool or possibly repair pots.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 08:37 PM