Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hello all
LittleDiablo
post Feb 17 2022, 08:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,650

Hey everyone, havent played in forever just wanted to see if any old heads are still around? I see this game had changed alot.I would say years i haven't played. Now everyone is level 100 and has everything...lol. I said screw it and I jus walked around the map bored....then I made the mistake of going to hell where RS killed me 40 vs 1. I dropped some rune gaunt ( i don't have any items at all for some reason) and you could've swore I dropped a darks word. They came from everywhere for just one person (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) So, I said ok, very discreetly i went to EV to hunt with this new guy, basically I took hits while he attacked. Literally gave him last holy set a lightning sword(thats what I use) and we hunted. Once again, while we were in the middle of EV they came from top and bottom. We didnt stand a chance...i love this game, and i'm not complaining. I have lost 2 dark sword in one day. But this clan literally looted this new guys whole set. Like seriously? some holies and LS? Its sad for players trying to learn and get their level up and they cant even hunt...40 vs 1/2 is ridiculous and tbh, we will never get new players, because anywhere they go RS comes for magics. Im not sure if they are proving a point, or what it is, but your literally killing the game...Hard to fight 12 RS with rune sets, SDP, and mages healing. IDC you can loot me all you want, but at least let the game grow...at this rate it'll be RS vs RS until the game is shut down. Didn't mean to rant or *****, just voicing my opinion. I have no items, gold anything so they cant loot me lol...

P.s. what is this test server? I asked but couldn find out?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2022 - 12:21 AM