Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DTM?
pruck
post Oct 2 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,000

I keep hearing of DTM, but I have no clue what it really is, or how to get to it. Could someone explain this to me? I hear I need a boat, so I got a raft, but now I'm just standing around with my boat equipped. Am I missing some information source that explains all this? I tried the wiki, but it seems to not explain anything about "DTM" and I fear it may be terribly out of date.

Thanks.

-My name is Pruck on L, I moved from H because of lack of people. I'm always glad to have some help, but I do apologize, I AFK a ton.

Edit:
Someone explained it to me. I'll explain it here in case this ends up google tabbed.
You get a free raft from the "Raft Officer" in LSP castle. You then go to Valmond, go in the town, and go far to the west, until you run into docks. Use the bell. It'll put you on your raft. Avoid being hit by things in the water, it's pretty weird. Go to the "Roycraft" docks (look up Ashen Empires maps on google, otherwise you might not make it). DTM is Dransik Trade Merchant, and he's on the island. It's a good idea to get a LSP rune before going there, so you can just teleport back.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Norco
post Oct 3 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 493

One important piece of information for anyone who reads this is that you need the Tides of Fate (ToF) exapansion pack. Also if you have VIP then you can choose to get bigger quests. Other then that, spot on man ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 08:14 PM