Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck Norwall's Ledger Quest + Blacksmith, I am stuck on easy and pulling my hair out. Please help...
Lavinator
post Feb 4 2010, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,667

I feel like a total idiot because I am stuck with Norwall's Ledger and the Blacksmith Wish in progress. I cannot find anything I have not seen or been to anywhere, no characters will interact with me, and the only monster left is the dragon who just kills me. I have explored the town, the catacombs and the sewers with nowhere left to go. What am I missing? I know the Blacksmith Wish is problematice, but I have found the anvil and the hammer. Where is the ore? And what the hell are the grounds mentioned in Norwall's Ledger?

By the way, I do not know if this is Underworlds 1.2 Beta. I just bought it for my iPhone early last week. Please help a lost gamer in the midst of head-banging frustration Thank You!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WhyWhyTellMeWhy
post May 1 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,910

Buy 15-20 health potion and kill the dragon(must).
The ore can be obtained outside the town(after killing the dragon and talk to Norwall's Ledger,go out from the town at the southern gate below the place you talk to Norwall's Ledger ,be patient, you will find it),save the trapped miners and talk to the one who is at the exit of the mine.
The product that the Blacksmith Wish made is the last feat, the bullseye.
I am lv19 now@@ *0*.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 10:23 PM