reikoshea
post Apr 4 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Ashen Empires Tech Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 325

http://ae.reikoshea.com/optimizer

Caveats:

If you are over the hardcap, the optimizer will work to get you below the hardcap, and utilize your other stats (like AC and orb stats) to their fullest advantage until below the hardcap...if possible. It always behooves you to make one of your primary stats > 0 so it can use those stats as filler.

I'm working on getting an exclusion system into this, and if you guys like it, i'll theme it out and put a rendering layer over top of it.

EDIT:

I went through the log of the folks that have tested this.

The stats you submit should be your base stats before buffs. The Weights you use are just numbers to represent how important each stat is to you, not necessarily what you want them to cap out at.. When i was doing my test for a str/dex + sott I was using the following for my weights:

dex: 8
ac: 2
soul: 20
body: 20

This seems to give me the best results.

What this says is an item with 1% soul and 1% body and no ac is the same as an item with 20 ac, or an item with only 5 dex.

If you define a resistance weight and that weight causes you to go over the hard cap on any resist it will lower the damage resist weights automatically (up to 900 times) while leaving alone the non resistance weights. This should give you the most resistance with the most dex and AC possible. Those weights might be tweakable, but in my testing that's given me the closest to what I generally pick for myself, and I actually had better results at coast with the gear the optimizer picked for me compared to what I picked for myself. Ultimately I'm just writing the algorithm to do the comparison and generate the gear list. I haven't figured out what weights are best yet, but 8,2 and 20 seem to yield the best results.

Hope that helps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DC Fan
post Apr 6 2014, 01:04 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,932

No one has replied, but I'd like to say thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 06:55 AM