Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New players are struggling., New players are swimming without swimtrunks.
Propaganda Machi...
post Oct 2 2014, 03:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,043

The new players need a GM moderating the help channel on Valinor. I am a returning player with a new account and I am struggling. I have beaten Valinor with the help of a friend before, but now that I have returned I am struggling. New players need to stick with one topic and write it down what there goal is. GMs must be helpful. GMs are sloppy when it comes to helping new players. The GMs are happily floating in the deep end of the pool, adjusting spawn rates is not a topic that should be adjusted. GMs must help newplayers you cannot rely on the community to help the adventurers of Valinor. The GMs must be on Valinor ready to help and guide and lead the new players! This game is stressful when it does not go your way the leaders try to lead but if it is your job to help new players you had better do it, or else people will go too World of Warcraft and Runescape. The GMs are not helping the low levels on Valinor. I feel helpless and then a post pops up on the screen that so and so has changed the spawn rates. I do not even know what spawn rates are as a new player. Good for the GMs for changing the spawn rate. The New Players need help. Desperaux is struggling against the dark dungeons and there is no help for him. The dungeons are deep dark and overwhelming the curious of heart. Who will help?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Kardelen
post Oct 2 2014, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: AE GMs
Member No.: 6,100

GMs are available as often as possible. A player has only to page in game for a serious issue. At the start of the game you are automatically joined to the help channel on Valinor, in which good players are often there to help or answer new questions.

+Quote Post
Pleb
post Oct 3 2014, 10:57 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,978

Also if you don't get a reply in the help channel, join server channels (sanctuary - Heroes server / Legends - Legend Server) More people use these channels so more likely to get a reply on there. Agree about lack of help, when I first played took me awhile to figure alot of stuff out with no clear instructions but people in the channels are more than helpful (most of the time)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 04:14 PM