Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Magic Tool Drop List
xVietLove
post Jun 23 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,011

Hey everyone its Cya There, I didn't get a chance to post this 2 weeks ago, but I'm creating a Magic Tool Drop List and so far its coming out great.
I've asked several of my friends on what drops magic tools but I cannot find 6 of them at all.
So far, I have found most of the tools, but I'd be great if everyone else can post on what drops what.
Like for me, I've been hunting for Magic Skinning Knife for over 2 weeks now... And I'm tired of searching for it.
Even the GM's and OE doesn't even give any help at all.
But I want everyone to know what drops these items because everyone should know what drops these items and since this will help the market a bit better.

Here is what I've got so far, but I'll continue to edit this post for everyone to see (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) :
Found This Year
Monster
Death Tyrant- Fishing Lure, Carpentry Toolset, Foraging Smock, Potion of Tanning, Felling Axe, Mystic Scissors, Veldan's Hammer,
Dragoons- Mystic scissors, Fishing Lure, Fishing Vest, Smelters Glove, Veldan's Hammer,Felling Axe, Miners Helm, Carpentry Toolset, Stonebiter Pick, Foraging Smock, Wereskin Knife,
Black Death- Stonebiter Pick, Carpentry Toolset, Potion of Tanning, Mystic Scissors, Miners Helm, Felling Axe, Fishing Vest, Wereskin Knife, Veldan's Hammer, Fishing Lure
Giant Cave Rat- Wereskin Knife, Stonebiter Pick, Foraging Smock,
Termigon Worker- Miners helm, Foraging Smock, Carpentry Toolset, Mystic Scissors, Fishing Smock, Fishing Lure,
Fright- Felling Axe, Foraging Smock
Orc Miners- Mystic Jeweling Tools, Esabeth's Handloom, Asha's Auger, Veldan's Tongs, Acheron Miters, Arnas Gilded Tools
Ratnack- Silver Spoon, Chef Cap, Shield of Arna, Veldans Hammer, Felling Axe
Wasp & Queen- Drinking Horn
Artonian Rebel- Drinking Horn
Ghouls- Mystic Jeweling tool
Orc Renegade Soldier- Felling Axe
Minotaurs- Anvil of Veldan
Ogre- Chef's Cap

Found Years Ago
Shamblers- Anvil of Veldan, Brewing Horn
Plague Toads- Smelters Glove
Squalid Ghost- Smelters Glove
Wargs- Smelters Glove
Giant Cave Rats- Shield of Arna, Magic Skinning Knife, Felling Axe, Chefs Cap, Silver Spoon
Rock Trolls- 2 Bladed Saw
Termigon Workers- Magic Skinning Knife, Magic Leatherworking Tools
Death Tyrants- 2 Bladed Saw, Magic Leatherworking Tools, Magic Skinning Knife
Dragoons- Logger's Axe, Magic Skinning Knife, Magic Leatherworking Tools
Termigon Queen- Magic Skinning Knife

-Found Items
-Miner's Helm
-Stonebiter Pick
-Smelters Gloves
-Veldan's Hammer
-Anvil of Veldan
-Silver Spoon
-Carpentry Toolbox
-Felling Axe
-Mystic Scissors
-Potion of Tanning
-Shield of Arna
-Fishing Lure
-Brewing Horn
-Chef's Cap

-Missing Items
-Scythe of Ulthien
-Magic Skinning Knife
-Magic Leatherworking Tools
-2 Bladed Saw
-Logger's Axe

This is still incomplete, but I hope everyone can help contribute into completing this list as the days go by. I will re-edit this as people keep posting on drops.
Also, thank you to those who contributed and helped hunt with me (IoTR Guild, Audax, Deathstriker, Leah, and Hydra). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Enjoy everyone! I hope this helps! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Falconblade
post Jun 23 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,564

I got a Chef's Cap a few days ago from an Ogre outside of the blue portal west of NK

+Quote Post
Wakizashi
post Jun 23 2012, 11:38 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,229

i got an anvil of veldan from a shambler few years ago, also got a brewing horn from them.

+Quote Post
xVietLove
post Jun 23 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #4

Just wondering, does anyone know what drops Magic Skinning Knifes? I am quite tired of searching for them now. I have tried monsters that people have claimed to "drop" but I have no luck at all so far besides finding all the other magic tools.

And if anyone says this drops that from a few years ago, I will put that under "Found years ago"

+Quote Post
123emf
post Jun 29 2012, 11:53 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,412

I've gotten a magic skinning knife from a termigon queen.

+Quote Post
123emf
post Jun 29 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,412

Ratnack also drops felling axe

+Quote Post
Xervis
post Jul 14 2012, 11:16 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,275

I've kept this secret for a long time, It's really not that well known and people tend to over look it.

There are dogs in Silvest, Varg, Hothbra, Jeel, Cliffside, Krog, and Whisperdale. That will want you to take them to their owner in a different city. (Keep in mind there are dogs that just want to fallow you) Those are not the dogs you want, You want dogs that want you to take them to their owners.

Once you do the fallowing rewards are available as far as tools.

Felling Axe
Logging Axe
Veldans Hammer
Anvil of Veldan
Magic Skinning Knife
Carpenters Tools
Scythe of Uthien
The magic mixing spoon (Silver I think)
The magic fishing lure.

I've received these rewards personally. These quests are easy, and this is 100% accurate. on a side note.

Minotaurs drop Anvil of Veldan as well.

+Quote Post
xVietLove
post Jul 15 2012, 01:40 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(123emf @ Jun 29 2012, 10:53 PM) *
I've gotten a magic skinning knife from a termigon queen.

Really!? When did you get this?! Ive been searching for so long! And to think termy queen drops them is fantastic! But... I need to know if you found MSK this year or not. But if you didn't, it doesn't really help because I've searched through all the forums to find only old mobs to drop MSK and such so yeah.

+Quote Post
Frerin
post Jul 15 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 1,521

This is awesome. How often do they spawn? Any idea of where? I can't seem to find any..

+Quote Post
Frerin
post Jul 15 2012, 11:09 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,521

QUOTE(Xervis @ Jul 14 2012, 11:16 PM) *
I've kept this secret for a long time, It's really not that well known and people tend to over look it.

There are dogs in Silvest, Varg, Hothbra, Jeel, Cliffside, Krog, and Whisperdale. That will want you to take them to their owner in a different city. (Keep in mind there are dogs that just want to fallow you) Those are not the dogs you want, You want dogs that want you to take them to their owners.

Felling Axe
Logging Axe
Veldans Hammer
Anvil of Veldan
Magic Skinning Knife
Carpenters Tools
Scythe of Uthien
The magic fishing lure.

I've received these rewards personally. These quests are easy, and this is 100% accurate. on a side note.

This is awesome. How often do they spawn? Any idea of where? I can't seem to find any..

+Quote Post
Fellnelm
post Jul 15 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 5,324

QUOTE(Xervis @ Jul 14 2012, 11:16 PM) *

Felling Axe
Logging Axe
Veldans Hammer
Anvil of Veldan
Magic Skinning Knife
Carpenters Tools
Scythe of Uthien
The magic fishing lure.

Fellnelm > Iv done many of the dog/wolf quests in Krythan. While playing a totally self reliant character like Arcanum Nomad, they are essential. Not once have I seen MSK, Scythe, or Anvil as a reward. Adding to this list of rewards I can confirm Miners Helm, Fishing Vest, Wereskin Knife, and Idols of Arna.

Fellnelm > Also there is no need to "keep them secret." Its usually the first thing I mention to noobs asking in help chat about where to get craft items.

Fellnelm > Weakened Ettin drop Anvil to.

+Quote Post
Dyrankor
post Jul 15 2012, 03:10 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 761

I've still got 2 full storage crates of Scythes of Ulthien and about 16 magic skinning knives from killing RTs by Darkfell back in the day. So you could say that I drop those.

+Quote Post
xVietLove
post Jul 17 2012, 09:58 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(Dyrankor @ Jul 15 2012, 02:10 PM) *
I've still got 2 full storage crates of Scythes of Ulthien and about 16 magic skinning knives from killing RTs by Darkfell back in the day. So you could say that I drop those.

I would actually like to have one of each magic tool for a collection :/... I mean, its so hard finding them that I feel that I should give up. But just hearing you guys say some things about finding it makes me not want to quit. Dyrankor, do you mind if I could have one MSK and Scythe of Ulthien? my IGN is Cya There

+Quote Post
Xervis
post Jul 20 2012, 06:44 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,275

A lot of people feel that these rare items are rare due to the fact that hardly anyone hunts the regular AE lands, Try Lightning Slugs for maximum potential.

+Quote Post
xVietLove
post Jul 20 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(Xervis @ Jul 20 2012, 05:44 PM) *
A lot of people feel that these rare items are rare due to the fact that hardly anyone hunts the regular AE lands, Try Lightning Slugs for maximum potential.

I have, and so far after 2-3 days of hunting lightning slugs, they have not drop any. But I have managed to find over 300 tanning pots ._."

+Quote Post
Ceya
post Jan 5 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 4,662

Talazarian Warriors (north of the Valmond portal - Valmond side) drop silver spoons.

Got 2 there in less than 1 hour about 3 months ago.

+Quote Post
Andrew Jackson J...
post Oct 4 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,509

brood queen also drops alot of magic crafting items defintaly seen veldens hammers anvils felling axe and magic carp tools drop

+Quote Post
Wedge
post Jan 9 2014, 02:18 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 6,884

Hi Im a returning player but used to camp slugs for days for a single magical skinning knife (on the open beta).

There used to be a site wich told you what moster dropped what, and even the drop rates, but cannot find it anymore.

Oh and yesterday on valinor the goblin farmer gave me a Fine Wooden Shovel, don't know if it gives me a bonus or something but it shines and have more life than a normal shovel.

Edit: Ahhhh wait I was confusing it with the wereskining knife

+Quote Post
sholeen
post Dec 8 2020, 05:27 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 389

Savanna Lion dropped Magic Skinning Knife yesterday

finished quest for Hunter renguard =D

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Dec 8 2020, 06:14 PM
Post #20

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

Sholeen, you should probably post that on discord as I don't think these old forms are visited much by anybody but me :)

https://discord.gg/getfGTeypv

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2021 - 03:55 AM