Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New harder server
Omnivore
post Dec 4 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,194

Hello Zarquon, i'm typing this here because i am unable to private message you.

I'm aware of a large playerbase that would love a new server. The content currently existing in Ashen empires is more than enough. But the difficulty of the content needs to be made harder, and lvling up slower.

Lvling to lvl 110 can currently be done in a week, it needs to be atleast a year to get 110. Dragons needs to be made extremely difficult, atleast 3 healers, 1 tank 110's to kill a blue dragon (this is relative of itemization of course, but you get my point) .

This will promote long term subscribers, and a large playerbase for PVP, because people would actually be in hunting areas. I'm in a discord server of more than 100 people from ashen empires, playing a different game, i've consulted them with polls. Nearly everyone would love a more difficult new pvp server. Again, Lvling up immensely slower, items harder to gain, monsters 10x harder.

Please make our lives fun again with a new slighly modified pvp server.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Katharos
post Dec 22 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,147

You can get to 110 in a week? Man, I've hit 100 recently after close to 15 years of playing. How do people do it?

+Quote Post
sholeen
post Dec 22 2019, 05:09 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 389

same here it took almost 15 years to level to 110, and all crafting is still not 100, mind you I didn't use trade masters much either

+Quote Post
Golbez
post Dec 23 2019, 10:59 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,040

If you want to borderline hate the game, sure, it can be done. But it's more like work to do this.

Get VIP. Make new character on H(because insane EXP factor) . Put that toon on Follow on your 110 main. Get the toon its major epool quests (dragons, guild books, etc).
Once those easier epools are done (on follow in party, let 110 do all the killing/work).

Then grind level Demon DTMs in Hell with noob parked safely within kill credit distance. And the second the DTM is complete, have the noob spawn gated in the city you prefer to get DTM quests...then as soon as toon gets a 1,000+ mob quest, resurrect him with your main.

Rinse, Repeat...quit in 6 months because you bled the game dry for the sole objective of hitting 110.

+Quote Post
Dyrankor
post Dec 23 2019, 11:19 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 761

Sorry, but you're not getting 110 in a week. Even with DTMs and living in your parents' basement, jobless.

If people want a more difficult experience, they should try playing again without VIP, and start from the ground up. No calling in favors for equipment or supplies.

+Quote Post
Golbez
post Dec 23 2019, 11:53 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,040

I mean, I can't fault anyone for wanting to achieve things in game, but you are really killing the fun of the game by going full-on-Meta-gaming.

Sucks the life out of the experience. There is so much atmosphere and "culture" in the world of Dransik to absorb and enjoy. I kinda pity someone who doesn't get to ectract that "nutrient" from the game so to speak.

+Quote Post
Omnivore
post Dec 23 2019, 11:00 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,194

I'm more at the point of not bothering what features a new pvp server would have, aslong as one is created.

+Quote Post
Mangor
post Dec 26 2019, 04:00 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,429

I've levelled a LOT of 110s, I can get a 110 just inside the 1 month VIP window. You are clearly so much better than me doing it in a week. Out of interest have you ever made a 0-110 in a week or are you just talking rubbish? Levelling to 110 isn't game ovr, it's game started - it's passing your driving test. See your very last line - you do realise that on a pvp server there can be things like pvp, and that's something you could try - or be forced to try.

Graal is a dragon that needs 4-5 healiers. Mukk is a dragon that needs 5+ mages and can't even be hit by warriors. Nith/Jorm are dragons that need 4+ healers and 10+ to kill. Young blues are access passes to the real tough stuff and it's all there if you ever head out the bank. GoL, Projection, DW - they aren't dragons but are all pretty damn tough too. None of the above gets killed regularly which suggests you aren't going round soloing them.

Levelling is not the game, 100% should not be all there is to the game, and there is plenty that is tough enough right now just not a massive motivation to people who have farmed dragons & dragon bosses silly for years.

+Quote Post
Venyia
post Dec 27 2019, 03:26 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,670

I agree with all of that actually.

Leveling up is an effective dopamine-drip though...an important part of the business model. BUILDING the character can be just as fun as playing the "completed" character... it's possibly just a matter of when you have leveled one or two characters you become easily restless, and rolling a new Toon has this emotional baggage attached to it, because at that point your goals are objective and not purely based on fun and exploring. The sensation of "work" washes over you.

+Quote Post
Norco
post Jan 13 2020, 11:21 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 493

Oh gawd, I would never play that. I simply don't have the time to invest that much time into a game. Isn't the main reason people stopped coming to Heroes because gear was too troublesome to get?

+Quote Post
Zerzil
post Jan 30 2020, 04:24 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

Gear should be super easy to get these days everyone should have banks full of eternium etc loosing your gear shouldnt matter it would promote more pvp

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2020 - 06:27 PM