Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unable to log into Pixel mine
Turbonova
post Apr 10 2017, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,059

I have tried redownloading pixel mine, Signing on with different networks, Can't get my pixel mine to work these days for some reason and just wanted to know if anyone else had issue that knows a fix. Basically when I go to sign in I just get a "Unable to connect to login server. please try again. " been getting that for few months lol. Made a new account to maybe see if it was my account and I get same message on new account as well so I'm kind of out of options
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Knoll
post Apr 11 2017, 07:52 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 528

I'm in the same boat. I've tried many things as well but it just won't work. I'm thinking it's my ISP at this point though. Which is Comcast currently. :\

+Quote Post
catf
post Apr 11 2017, 08:07 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,393

Try disabling any firewalls maybe?

+Quote Post
Ertzel
post Apr 11 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 299

If you have more then 5 (I think, may be less) network adapters setup, the PMG launcher loses its mind and can't connect to the servers. Not sure why exactly this is the case, but disabling any unneeded ones while playing will fix it.

I had the same issue due to me having a couple virtual networks setup for work. This put me over PMG's allowed number and I was getting the same error for months until I finally found this post

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2017 - 04:44 AM