Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Announcing Dransik New World Version 2!
eMalakezDarnos
post Jan 8 2011, 04:49 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,427

I say restore Dransik to the first version when it was just Parian. Then bring NK, mainland, WWL etc in updates once they are better balanced.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jan 8 2011, 12:58 PM
Post #22

Guests

QUOTE(Dransik player @ Jan 7 2011, 01:48 PM) *
You are one of the main versions why this version of dransik failed arakard

Thanks for the compliment, but really, I don't believe that I quite deserve that much of an honor. If only you had the balls to put your actual name in like I did, I could get a good laugh out of this..

+Quote Post
FatAdam
post Jan 8 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

From: Be an elf for a day, at Santas Village Bracebridge!
Member No.: 798

QUOTE(JonnyH @ Jan 7 2011, 07:55 PM) *
One note, though, is that the idea of exploits being the "fault" of the DEVs is a little weak... if a store is stolen from, or a home broken into, or a person mugged, the police would be ridiculous to say that those wronged/exploited were responsible for it. While there are things that these can do to make it less likely that these things will happen to them, the responsibility still falls on the perpetrators of the crimes.

Lol. funny story for you. I had a home invasion happen to me a few months back. And the police blamed me for it and are now trying to arrest me and my friends for me having all my teeth smashed, my **** stolen, and a gun held to my head all night.

I just kinda found that ironic... But wewt! Dransik wipe! shoulda happened years ago!

+Quote Post
The Mad Hatter
post Jan 8 2011, 01:30 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 4,951

I think velsinea should get a power set and that it should get a mini map. kinda irritating but whatever just an idea. another would be to get light hack so there is no stupid night and darkness. This is basically pointless and irritating for people who have crappy monitors and can't barely see when going through caves or even roaming the lands of velsinea. Just some idea's that would make game better for me and maybe others.

The Mad Hatter

+Quote Post
fRoD
post Jan 8 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 440

I say don't do the stupid chaos mode waste of time and just wipe it already.

+Quote Post
Fujitsu
post Jan 8 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,595

Why are all these exiled players suggesting ideas? You guys are one of the main reasons Dransik slowly died. Arakard was the one steal items ; Malakez was the one stealing accounts. Why are you guys still here? Arakard -- I agree with your suggestions, but really man, you've done enough damage to Dransik. You say you've worked hard to level your characters -- what about everyone else who worked hard to get their items? I know, I know. You get a kick out of stealing pixels.

+Quote Post
Lethal
post Jan 8 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 5,431

Thank god Pixel mine finally got it! haha......

+Quote Post
GM Timaeus
post Jan 9 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #28

Ashen Empires Lead GM
Group Icon

Group: AE GMs
Member No.: 289

Please be aware that posting in this section of the forums requires a moderator to approve your post. This is due to the fact that this section is open for all people including non members. As a result, if you make a post, please be patient until we get the chance to review it and allow it. Making double, tripe or in some cases 7 posts with the same content will only make the approval process slower.

Furthermore, this thread is about the new direction of Dransik. Please refrain from starting a forum war of who has done what in the past.

Thank you.

+Quote Post
eMalakezDarnos
post Jan 9 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,427

Everyone makes mistakes. I can guarentee 90% of the Dransik community have used some kind of 3rd party program. Also, before you go accusing me of anything make sure you no what you are talking about. Infact, if you want to discuss this go to PM and ill gladly put you in your place about it.

This Dransik is about a fresh start to get this game back, Dransik was the first MMO I have ever played 10 years ago. Even if you dont want me here ill always share my opinions about it.

+Quote Post
Azykriel
post Jan 9 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 1,070

Looking forward on seeing some familiar faces from old times after the wipe. :)

+Quote Post
Master Of Oblivi...
post Jan 10 2011, 02:55 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,254

QUOTE(fRoD @ Jan 9 2011, 05:00 AM) *

+1

+Quote Post
Donna
post Jan 10 2011, 05:46 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 3,278

QUOTE(Master Of Oblivion @ Jan 10 2011, 02:55 AM) *
QUOTE(fRoD @ Jan 9 2011, 05:00 AM) *

+1

+2

+Quote Post
SoilWork
post Jan 10 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #33

Member No.: 1,051

Malakaz, that was no wheres near the first version of Dransik. First version of Dransik will never be back. It was too awesome. When Korelth had thieves and fighters in it, Ettins dropped gold swords, the flaming death room, that wasn't even the first version, but the best. Back in the days of Slyth and HoD, MoT taxing the bridge to Vrethpool, LK coming to the rescue... Good times.

You do realize if this isn't executed to perfection, it'll be a quick surge and then everyone will leave again? The map desperately needs a change, the classes all need to be changed or even removed. This game has been memorized by so many people that it's just gonna be a race to thieves, wraiths, winter land, hell, etc. Switch it up, remove all magics from shops also. Slow down the process. Lower drop rates, remove the over kill spawns. A balron should only be spawning in hell. Not IoD, not Anubis. That was a huge problem. Even switch it's damage to non elemental. It drops some of the best items in game, it shouldn't be hitting 300's and below.

The bosses, all too easy. Boss mobs should be so much stronger. I agree that the gboa and dnb should be nerfed. Rune set should be best minus sot and ds. Lothgar had it done best. Holding global events for 3 sot's and a global event for ds and seperately, the scabbard. I remember back in the day when that brought two strangers together to use it's awesome power. Camus and that other guy, can't recall his name. My only doubt in all of this is with how tarnished this community has become, I don't think they could handle it. It's future really falls on the GM's and the DEV team not faltering when it comes to punishing the cheaters. It may thin out the population, but it makes for better game play and an overall better experience.

+Quote Post
Miller
post Jan 10 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

QUOTE(Ender of Days @ Jan 7 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Here's a crazy idea. Get rid of mages and bowers and just make the game warriors only. That will put an end to the qq fest about mages being too good and bowers being too crappy.

Don't need mages anyway, as for bowers being ****** though, their not ****** far from it tbh, maybe just the people playing them don't know how.

+Quote Post
SephirothGast
post Jan 10 2011, 06:10 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 907

Bring back Old Kor. that'll be all.

+Quote Post
Guest_kaali_*
post Jan 10 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #36

Guests

Are you guys really up to the work this game requires? I guess time will show

+Quote Post
Guest_D2U_*
post Jan 11 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #37

Guests

As many have stated, this is a great opportunity for Dransik and its players...if done correctly. In the past Devs kinda have just shrugged off the players with a "daddy knows best mentality" I hope this wont be the case this time around and the people in charge of the game actually take the time to listen to the input dedicated players are giving. Also punishing cheaters is very important, yes it thins out the community when someone is banned but that is nothing compared to the flocks that quit because of the unfairness the cheating causes. However, I do agree with Arakard that this is problems with the game and should be handled by the people running it. And you'll find that in IRL like someone said even if you are a victim of a crime doesnt mean you hold no responsibility for it. If I leave my car running in the parking lot and someone steals it, I am just as much to blame as the thief. This is why if you feel that there are many exploits still remaining, maybe you should fix them before you rush into this thing and it blows up in ur face.

+Quote Post
Guest_Awesomness_*
post Jan 12 2011, 12:16 AM
Post #38

Guests

omg omg this is pure awesomness I cant wait, also many of my friends who quit dransik 1-2 years ago are starting again aaaweeeesomeee.

+Quote Post
White Warrior
post Jan 12 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 688

I cannot wait (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) this is going to be amazing. NERDING TIME (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AEClaugh.gif) work has been booked off haha

+Quote Post
The Owner
post Jan 12 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,122

Add hot keys or some way of not bugging out your pots!!!!

Also keep seeker xp amount but make it give you 4 or 5 times the mobs to kill for that xp no more of these go kill 40 or even less mobs.

More spawns there's soo many city's in dransik why are the good hunting places centered around a few city's?

Maybe add another teleporter to some of these far city's to save from walking time. Most of us have been playing dransik for years I'm sure we'd rather play instead of walk. ( of course only do this if your going to add more spawns around the world )

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 04:32 PM