Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> honoring a long time player, Uncle passed - has been playing ashen empires since dransik days
L o S
post Jan 7 2019, 11:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,912

Uncle recently passed away and was a big fan of the game a long with me and my cousin. Sadly his house poofed before we were able to catch that his vip ran out. We have been players/subs since iron will days and dransik pre ds.

We are looking for ideas on how to honor him in game and would of course even be willing to pay for sub or a way to honor him. Any ideas and has a GM or One Eye been receptive to this? Putting a gravestone in game or something of the sort? Not sure just looking for ideas on how to honor an old player.

Thanks

LoS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zerzil
post Jan 11 2019, 04:08 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 673

May he Rest In Peace.

I think there is a grave yard for fallen players. Not sure how you go about getting a head stone.

+Quote Post
L o S
post Jan 15 2019, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,912

Thank you Zerzil ! Ok hopefully a gm or something sees this I pinged one eye maybe I'll call a gm in game :D

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Jan 17 2019, 03:29 PM
Post #4

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

There is a "Fallen Warriors" monument at 2601,2149,0 on the western coast of Valmond. I do not believe anybody has been added to it in many years. Only devs have any control over it. You can try sending in a support ticket with the account name, char name, etc., for the departed player and requesting that they be added to the monument.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 08:50 PM