Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Details on Factions, Town Sieges, PVP, PVP Island, Will also be available on the web later
Malva
post Jun 6 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 410

QUOTE(FujiQ @ Jun 6 2008, 08:00 AM) *
QUOTE(Dierdra @ Jun 6 2008, 03:21 AM) *
Everything sounds awsome! Changes FTW!
One question about PVPisland tho...
If I go there and kill a player that is more then 20 lvls lower then me, do I still get 6 tokens for that?

Yes, I believe so. Level and faction do not matter on PVP Island (well, I guess with the exception that if you kill a player of the opposing faction you gain 5 faction points).

Schweet!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vrarkaglu
post Jun 6 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 997

QUOTE(Dierdra @ Jun 6 2008, 08:53 AM) *
If I go there and kill a player that is more then 20 lvls lower then me, do I still get 6 tokens for that?

Yes, I believe so. Level and faction do not matter on PVP Island (well, I guess with the exception that if you kill a player of the opposing faction you gain 5 faction points).

Schweet!
:wub:

Nothing so sweet about it when we can't use the points :/ I f u not going to allow us to spend the point for the faction gear than have a reasonable selling sence and and let the one's that want to buy it with tokens or GOLD on L...Since pvp is out of the question and all we can do is look at the awsome gear.

+Quote Post
Malva
post Jun 6 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 410

QUOTE(Vrarkaglu @ Jun 6 2008, 09:53 AM) *
QUOTE(Dierdra @ Jun 6 2008, 08:53 AM) *

Schweet!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Nothing so sweet about it when we can't use the points :/ I f u not going to allow us to spend the point for the faction gear than have a reasonable selling sence and and let the one's that want to buy it with tokens or GOLD on L...Since pvp is out of the question and all we can do is look at the awsome gear.

Ok wait, rewind a bit here.
The 6 tokens I get aint the regular tokens I can use for subs?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post
FujiQ
post Jun 6 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #24

Marketing Manager
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 17

QUOTE(Dierdra @ Jun 6 2008, 11:12 AM) *
Ok wait, rewind a bit here.
The 6 tokens I get aint the regular tokens I can use for subs?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

He's talking about faction points, not tokens. On H you can earn faction points by killing players of the opposing faction (you get these when you kill them on PVP island as well). These points are not available on L right now.

Tokens you earn on PVP island are normal tokens that can be used in the store.

+Quote Post
Still Da Mom
post Jun 6 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 314

O.K. You say that if we die on PVP Island we are returned to LSP with our "winnings" and bodies cannot be looted. Does this mean we don't drop anything if we die on pvp island?

+Quote Post
bryzar
post Jun 6 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 1,331

so basically 1000's of tokens must be bought before the new leet gear is available

+Quote Post
FujiQ
post Jun 6 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #27

Marketing Manager
Group Icon

QUOTE(Still Da Mom @ Jun 6 2008, 12:54 PM) *
O.K. You say that if we die on PVP Island we are returned to LSP with our "winnings" and bodies cannot be looted. Does this mean we don't drop anything if we die on pvp island?

Correct, you do not drop or leave a corpse when you die on PVP Island. Here's a scenario;

TT and I agree to meet for battle on PVP Island. We each pay 10 tokens. We are placed somewhere randomly in the island, and sneak around trying to find one another. When we meet up, we battle (TT is Neutral and I'm Talazarian, but it does not matter, I can still hit him).

And I do. And I win. I get 6 tokens for it. TT is transported back to LSP with all of his belongings. The spot where he fell is empty and I run around looking for my next victim. MonkeyFist, let's say, has been lurking around on the island since before we got here. I find him, and let's say that I win again. Now I have earned 12 tokens. I decide I want to stop here while I'm ahead. I go talk to the NPC in the middle of the island, and he teleports me back to LSP. My token count is now 2 (paid 10, won 12) higher than it was before I bought the pass to the island.

+Quote Post
OneEye
post Jun 6 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #28

Chief Creative Officer
Group Icon

Member No.: 21

so basically 1000's of tokens must be bought before the new leet gear is available

you are not getting it.

Faction points buy you the l33t gear. Faction points are earned (H Only) from killing players of the opposite faction or defeating the town guardian.

PvP Island is a king of the hill type event where you pay 10 tokens to enter and get 6 for each kill you make. There are no corpses left on PvP Island, so no looting.

They are 2 seperate things.

+Quote Post
Monkeyfist
post Jun 6 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

QUOTE(FujiQ @ Jun 6 2008, 12:14 PM) *
QUOTE(Still Da Mom @ Jun 6 2008, 12:54 PM) *

Correct, you do not drop or leave a corpse when you die on PVP Island. Here's a scenario;

And I do. And I win. I get 6 tokens for it. TT is transported back to LSP with all of his belongings. The spot where he fell is empty and I run around looking for my next victim. MonkeyFist, let's say, has been lurking around on the island since before we got here. I find him, and let's say that I win again.

Now you're just being unrealistic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

+Quote Post
FujiQ
post Jun 6 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #30

Marketing Manager
Group Icon

leave me and my hypothetical situations alone.

+Quote Post
Tyrantx
post Jun 6 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #31

Pixel Mine Developer
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

QUOTE(FujiQ @ Jun 6 2008, 01:56 PM) *
leave me and my hypothetical situations alone.

I am pretty sure I was killing everyone on PvP Island when we were testing. ALL HAIL THE TYRANT!

+Quote Post
BillabongSoldier
post Jun 6 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 788

Can people in Legends seige towns? or is that only for Heroes?

+Quote Post
Koowluh
post Jun 6 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 709

QUOTE(BillabongSoldier @ Jun 6 2008, 02:06 PM) *

I believe the siege system is as much in place on L as it is on H. The only two differences are that on L, you won't get any faction points for taking over a town, nor can you hit/kill other players.

So the only thing you'll get from taking over a town is the long lasting buff from the town wizard.

+Quote Post
Liam
post Jun 6 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 356

QUOTE(BillabongSoldier @ Jun 6 2008, 02:06 PM) *

HF was taken over by BRMC on L, but no faction points were gained as we cannot obtain them on L, you can still attack a town and take it over though

+Quote Post
soncat
post Jun 9 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 1,056

hail to thee . i sit at a spawn gate can do nothing because i buffed a player in hammer bank so im marked pvp. i sit at this spanw gate for 24 hours and cant play this game just sit at this spawn gate. canot craft because all some 1 needs to do is kill me and keep me in pvp mode. i sit at this spawn gate thinking about this game and PAY money to play this game but i cant play this game i can only sit at this spawn gate

hum im losing 10mil exp and 24 hours of PAYED game play
' but can not play
and found out a few people have sat at this spawn gate for 30 hours and they still are pvp mode'
soooooooooo im paying money to sit at a spawn gate to get no exp ;/

they to>> bewell always

ssoncat of BOS

+Quote Post
Super Olvi
post Jul 10 2008, 03:19 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 328

How long do I have to wait if I want to change faction? Tried to talk talazarian officer, but he just said "its too soon us to talk"..
Been neutral for like 3 weeks.. Soo, how long I have to wait? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

EDIT: So wait, I need to wait 24hours without buffing any1 / healing any1 etc to turn my pvp off and then turn it back on as talazarian? Wow stupid.

EDIT: I changed to Talazarian couple days ago with the /pvp talazar command. It says "Chaotic NEUTRAL" and Im talazarian.
Cant rez other talazarians, says im in different faction or my pvp flag is off. Cant do talazarian quest, says "too soon us to talk".

How do I get to talazarian???

+Quote Post
delage
post Jul 20 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 2,017

ok im a lotor but want to go bak to neutral...and ive already talked to the redeemer but i cant find the donation box or watever its called can sum1 tell me wat to do plz.

+Quote Post
Morton
post Aug 4 2008, 05:43 AM
Post #38

Member No.: 2,177

I will be back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) for this

+Quote Post
Dellrey Morklow
post Aug 13 2008, 04:49 AM
Post #39

Member No.: 639

QUOTE(delage @ Jul 20 2008, 12:06 AM) *
ok im a lotor but want to go bak to neutral...and ive already talked to the redeemer but i cant find the donation box or watever its called can sum1 tell me wat to do plz.

the donation box is in te bottom right room of the abbey...

and on another note, to change factions you have to wait 24hrs since you have pvp'd.

+Quote Post
Reviver
post Nov 27 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 837

What about partying, I heard somewhere you couldn't party with...sec...EXample if i was nuetral and someone else was evil I couldnt party with them is that true vis versa with good

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2017 - 04:53 PM