Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Valinor Island
Milard
post Sep 17 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,803

Hi,

I am trying to kill Frump and the Bonesnarl in Valinor island and I kind of feel like I am the only player in valinor island..There is nobody playing there in heroes server.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lord of darkness
post Sep 18 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,148

Just leave go to the steward say yeah n come to mainland, Valinors a ghost town lol

+Quote Post
Norco
post Sep 18 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 493

Before you leave Valinor thogh you should get the Totem of the Wolf Pup. Cannot remember what the npc is called, but you go west to a small hut and start a quest to find a "Goblin Scalp". Once that is finished you will receive Totem of the Wolf Pup.

+Quote Post
Inevitability
post Sep 19 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,804

I've played quite a bit of Valinor, I even have a separate account for it, but it is true, no one really plays it any more.
But this I can tell you, if you wish to stay on Valinor and kill the bosses. There is a way to do it alone, although you may get bored of the technique very quickly.

Frump: Use a bow and trap yourself by three goblins, if he can't find a path to you he just sits there and takes it. This can be done in a corner or just in the hallway.

Bone: There are various methods for this, but if you don't have a staff sling or a wooden bow, grab a morning star and a pine bo staff. It is also highly recommended that you use a level 10 quest guy with 200 hp as a tank. Use the staff if he is chasing you and the morning star for up close combat. There are many other things you could try as well like bringing a staff or bandages (Silk) to heal yourself. I would suggest being level 10 and maxed skills in every weapon you use.

Tip: Fire ants drop very nice gear, almost everything Bonesnarl drops I believe.

+Quote Post
Wedge
post Jan 10 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,884

Hi, I'm seeing more people lately on Valinor it's great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . I've been helping with crafting armor for some people.

I was actually trying to kill fire ants to get better gear to try and solo Frump and Bonesnarl, but I will try your method now..

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2020 - 05:11 AM