When posting about launcher issues, please include your OPERATING SYSTEM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server Restart for Legends
xVietLove
post Feb 28 2016, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,011

So me and some other people are having issues with the Legends server...
For example, there are several bosses that don't spawn at the designated timing that they're supposed to spawn such as the Proudbloods, Kobold Chief and some others. I think that having a server restart once in a while will help fix some of these technical issues since it allows the server to reload properly and potentially some other issues that have been there for so long. I haven't seen a server restart for quite some time this year and I think having at least 4 server restarts throughout the year would be nice and keep AE consistent. It could also reduce some lag that some people have been having over the past few months including myself as well or even correct the drop tables if it has been affected.

What do you guys think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alfoid
post Feb 28 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,474

Proudbloods aren't on timers and I'm pretty sure the Kobald Chief works the same way.

btw if you finish that stupid quest all you get is a proudblood crest which doesn't do anything and a dumb no-drop ring with no stats.

+Quote Post
xVietLove
post Mar 3 2016, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,011

Lol alfoid, I'm just thinking as a big picture and not just those bosses. I think it might be a good idea since a server restart doesn't really hurt anything than to fix bugs that shouldn't be there and maybe even the one that could come up without anyone knowing. Another thing is that the proudblood quest, the crest is used as something else so yeah.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 01:53 PM