Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Game Hardware Requirements, Game Requirements (The minimum & Recommended)
DJ Knight
post Jan 23 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 251

HI, I am posting to see who knows what the minimum game requirements are. My FPS is not good but MY machine plays games such as Unreal Tournament 2004 very well, so I'm not sure what to expect playing this game in beta. I am using a NVidia Video Card. If anyone knows the actual specifics for this game, please post it here as to help others as well as myself. I have checked for any firewall problems or INTERNET related causes that could cause lousy frame rates, but I have not found any. Thanks again for anyone that posts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FujiQ
post Jan 23 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #2

Marketing Manager
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 17

Hi DJ,

You can find the game's system requirements here.

+Quote Post
DJ Knight
post Jan 23 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 251

Thanks for the link. I am puzzled by why my FPS is so low, but I guess I am on the base line.

Windows XP Pro
256 mb ddr Video Card (Geforce FX 5600 XT)
1.5 mb ram
AMD AThlon XP 2000+
Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Sound Card
ASUS A78NX-E Deluxe Mobo

The engine doesn't seem more complex the the unreal engine used in Unreal Tournament 2004 and I can run Unreal Tournament and full on everything with hardly any reduction in FPS. When I tried to play online I keep staying at 2 FPS. Anyone have a similar system or know what could possibly be keeping my FPS Down? I have all the latest drivers and the latest Direct X drivers. I am interested in this game but I don't want to put to much time into a game that can't run, and possibly the base requirements need adjustment or could be this particular setup doesn't like the engine. I really am not sure what. IF the developers feel this setup should run the game at least at 30 FPS, then maybe we could trouble shoot it together? Thanks for all replies to this post.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2019 - 09:08 PM