Closed TopicStart new topic
> So where do AE players fit in?
Finnian
post Mar 31 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 310

Well, these forums seem acceptable - but nothing on par with the old AE forums (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
I'm just wondering where AE players will fit in here? Will we have our own forums dedicated to our game, or will we just be the "red headed step children" who can start the occassional topic in the FTR forums?

BTW...this whole "review" prior to having a post come up on the boards is a little over the top. Needs to be rethought for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ertzel
post Mar 31 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 299

Go look at AE Discussion, those posts go right in, its just this part that is reviewed first.

+Quote Post
CronusD
post Apr 1 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 474

QUOTE(Finnian @ Mar 31 2008, 02:20 AM) *
Well, these forums seem acceptable - but nothing on par with the old AE forums (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
I'm just wondering where AE players will fit in here? Will we have our own forums dedicated to our game, or will we just be the "red headed step children" who can start the occassional topic in the FTR forums?

BTW...this whole "review" prior to having a post come up on the boards is a little over the top. Needs to be rethought for sure.

QUOTE(Abbath @ Apr 1 2008, 06:05 AM) *
i got the same proplem (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Aye the review can be a little annoying. Hopefully all reasonable posts will be accepted, and there aren't any moderators amongst all playing favorites. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
El_Guapo
post Apr 1 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

pretty much all posts make it in...just sometimes looks like out of sync, but it is annoying.

Yall fit in fine, we have just been so used to just FTR posts, its odd to have others. It reminds me of my EQ days and all the old posts on the forums, yall being an established game, yall have the player base. FTR is a remake of an old game we played in the 90's and we are still in BETA so we are working on the player base...both old FT players and new people to come play.

+Quote Post
Baruti
post Apr 1 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #5

Community Moderator

Member No.: 327

QUOTE(Finnian @ Mar 31 2008, 02:20 AM) *

That feature is going to be turned off in due time.

+Quote Post
Vaensarius
post Apr 1 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 430

I believe that the majority of Ashen Empire players will respect their boundires and wont post AE topics here, earlier they did as there was no other place to post topics currently.

It's the dransik community well rather, the players on mainland that you should watch out for.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 06:25 PM