FujiQ
post Aug 19 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Marketing Manager
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 17

What are support tickets?
Support tickets are secure, private messages between yourself and support that help us verify you are the owner of an account. Support tickets help you keep track of a problem and follow up on it, ensuring that no "mail" is lost on its way to or from support.

How do I submit a new ticket?
Log in to the customer site, click on "Support", then click on Submit a new ticket. You can also click on this link: https://secure.pixelminegames.com/supportsubmitticket.aspx and log in; it will automatically redirect you. The ticket form asks you to give a category and where appropriate a game. There are additional fields such as the issue's topic (subject) and details. When filling in the details, please give as much information as you can so that we can better assist you.

How do I view my tickets?
All of your tickets are stored on the Support Home page (https://secure.pixelminegames.com/SupportHome.aspx). Each ticket has a number, status, topic, date submitted, and date it was last updated. Click on the topic title to view the details for that ticket and read/respond to messages from support.

Ticket Status
There are four states a ticket can be in. New, At Support, Waiting on Customer, and Closed. New refers to tickets that have been added to our system. At support means the ticket has been received by support. Waiting on Customer means that we have sent you a message and are waiting for your response. Closed means the issue has been resolved or is closed for future discussion.

Support will respond to your ticket in the order that it's received. If you submitted your ticket over the weekend, please be aware that support operates Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If you are unable to log in or utilize the support ticketing system for any reason, our support emails are still available (support @ pixelminegames.com, support @ ashenempires.com, support @ dransik.com).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 09:50 PM