> Security Warning - Makron's Hack
OneEye
post Nov 21 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Chief Creative Officer
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 21

Some people who have been using the cheat - Makron's Hack had a nice surprise this weekend when all of their stuff was stolen from their characters. It seems as this cheat is also a keylogger. Needless to say if you have used this cheat, I would advise doing a through scan of your system with a LEGIT virus/malware/spyware checker and delete this hack from your system.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_GM Priam_*
post Nov 21 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Guests

A utility that installs to your control panel so u can see whats starting up on your pc,

http://www.mlin.net/files/StartupCPL.zip

(If its blank and no descrip Stop it, If its somthing u know what it is Leave it If u question it Stop it)
Theres no way to mess your pc up with that program.

Then i recomend Malwarebytes for anything else.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Yes the Free Version Works.

+Quote Post
Reviver
post Nov 22 2010, 05:11 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 837

QUOTE(GM Priam @ Nov 21 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Then i recomend Malwarebytes for anything else.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Yes the Free Version Works.

This is a really good program, I have Nortons, and this program found one in my system restore files...ty Priam

+Quote Post
Maizena
post Nov 22 2010, 10:21 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 463

i wana know who got hackd :-d (=cheated)

+Quote Post
tortoise
post Nov 22 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 1,361

You want us to do a "through" scan of our computers OE. Nice spelling, now I see where Gus gets it from. And also, why do you care about the people that got hacked while they were cheating and using illegal programs? And why do you shut down and rollback the server and restore characters and their items when they were affected from using this hack?

+Quote Post
HARDCOREGAL
post Nov 22 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,951

QUOTE(tortoise @ Nov 22 2010, 12:01 PM) *
You want us to do a "through" scan of our computers OE. Nice spelling, now I see where Gus gets it from. And also, why do you care about the people that got hacked while they were cheating and using illegal programs? And why do you shut down and rollback the server and restore characters and their items when they were affected from using this hack?

All game servers, forums and websites will be taken down on 11/22 at 9am CST for Maintenance. Downtime is expected to be 2-5 hours.

posted bout a week ago.... I guess he saw it coming befor it happened right?

+Quote Post
Darkabyss29
post Nov 22 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,374

QUOTE(tortoise @ Nov 22 2010, 12:01 PM) *

because, Despite the fact they violated the ToS the person who hacked them too violated the ToS by stealing items and getting onto other's accounts without their permission, The only way to fairly ban those violating it would've had to be the one who stole the item's as well, However since you can still barrel trade almost every item there's no way to tell who stole the item and thus the only fair solution is to do a rollback of the servers DUH

+Quote Post
Guest_GM Priam_*
post Nov 22 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #8

Guests

There will be no rollback, This was a Planned maintenance.

Anyways With that being said We have our ways of seeing who got what where, And we Tend to ban bolth Parties involved.

+Quote Post
fRoD
post Nov 22 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 440

QUOTE(Fujitsu @ Nov 21 2010, 07:21 PM) *
Hi Everyone, Thanks for warning us Again One Eye, I thank you For looking out for the not so smart people. Sometimes they need some extra help.

I love how our posts gets edited just like this one. Edits are fun!

+Quote Post
Fabber
post Nov 23 2010, 05:58 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,095

QUOTE(fRoD @ Nov 22 2010, 08:57 PM) *
QUOTE(Fujitsu @ Nov 21 2010, 07:21 PM) *
Hi Everyone, Thanks for warning us Again One Eye, I thank you For looking out for the not so smart people. Sometimes they need some extra help.

I love how our posts gets edited just like this one. Edits are fun!

Thats all optimus priam can do ;<

+Quote Post
Master Of Oblivi...
post Nov 23 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,254

So those ppl who hasnt used the "makron's hack" shouldnt have the problem right?

+Quote Post
Zangetsu
post Nov 23 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,514

Roflmao. What kind of idiot does it take to not see this happening? He's only done it, what, 5 times before?

Funny thread is funny, keep it up!

+Quote Post
tortoise
post Nov 23 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(Zangetsu @ Nov 23 2010, 09:02 AM) *
Roflmao. What kind of idiot does it take to not see this happening? He's only done it, what, 5 times before?

Ya but the problem is, the average IQ of players in the Dransik community is fish. So they don't learn from previous occurances.

+Quote Post
Go Away
post Nov 24 2010, 10:03 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,830

Video for the people who got hacked and ban (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Thats just really funny, also it was written the players who got hacked and cheated by using the program were going to get ban but only some got ban and some are still playing,and sitting in the bank complaining about getting their items stolen for using cheats, how fair is that to the rest of us legit player? Don't just ban some and leave others to play. The game is dead and dieing anyways. I think the players who used cheats and or got hacked should get like a few months ban not perma ban, it seemed like that last few players that played this game all got ban and now there is truly no one left in dransik to play. Proof they don't give a crud about Dransik, It's all about AE don't you know? They finally get rid of the little brats that are left playing dransik and they are happy. IMO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) it sure seems that way....

+Quote Post
SephirothGast
post Nov 25 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 907

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FANNYS.

+Quote Post
Miller
post Nov 30 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

Maybe I never noticed it, or heard about it but what you mean he's done it 5 times before frankly this the first time I have heard about it, hell if you go to his site he's still making updates and blames pmg for people getting items stolen and ban lawl.

On a side note though I know atleast 5 people who had the program who haven't played dransik in few months actually who aren't ban nor did they get anything stolen.

+Quote Post
tortoise
post Nov 30 2010, 06:42 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Miller @ Nov 30 2010, 12:30 PM) *

Maybe I never noticed it, or heard about it but what you mean he's done it 5 times before frankly this the first time I have heard about it, hell if you go to his site he's still making updates and blames pmg for people getting items stolen and ban lawl.

On a side note though I know atleast 5 people who had the program who haven't played dransik in few months actually who aren't ban nor did they get anything stolen.

Supposidly (from what I heard), the original hack that he released didn't have a keylogger and the hacks didn't work for sh*t, and then when he updated the program and re-released it he attached a keylogger to it and said that he fixed some of the issues so everyone re-downloaded the newer version with the keylogger. Owned?

+Quote Post
Fujitsu
post Nov 30 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,595

Reason they never got anything stolen, Miller, is because they have nothing. Makron waits for the cow to get fat before he guts' the b1tch.

+Quote Post
Miller
post Dec 1 2010, 02:17 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 366

Are you trying to say everyone that got **** stolen was in RS? Cause I know those people who didn't get items taken had far more items than anyone else outside RS has.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 01:14 AM