Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't un-equip items?
VirSat
post Dec 4 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,503

It seems the only way to un-equip an item is to replace it with a different item. I can't just remove my helmet, I have to replace it with another helmet. I don't understand the logic of this. Sometimes I would be able to afford a more expensive item from the store if I could remove an item and sell it.

I would appreciate it if perhaps in some kind of update the option could be added to un-equip items my character is using.

Underworlds is a great game and was definitely worth the money, unlike so much of the other junk in the App store. Thanks for the great development on the game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OneEye
post Dec 4 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #2

Chief Creative Officer
Group Icon

Group: Pixel Mine
Member No.: 21

QUOTE(VirSat @ Dec 4 2009, 06:40 AM) *
It seems the only way to un-equip an item is to replace it with a different item. I can't just remove my helmet, I have to replace it with another helmet. I don't understand the logic of this. Sometimes I would be able to afford a more expensive item from the store if I could remove an item and sell it.

I would appreciate it if perhaps in some kind of update the option could be added to un-equip items my character is using.

Underworlds is a great game and was definitely worth the money, unlike so much of the other junk in the App store. Thanks for the great development on the game.

We don't allow you unequip gear to prevent people from ruining their game. For example, if you un-equip a sword and sell it then you couldnt afford to buy a new one, your game would be pretty much over.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 11:22 PM