Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm the best at....
DugE
post Jun 30 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,887

becoming dead quickly.

Any ingame food that boosts health and stamina while fighting? Or after fighting? Or anything?

I die to quick. 22 strength but no weapon or armor yet. Working on it but in the meantime I need a quick fix.

Give me some good news guys! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Butters
post Jul 1 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,694

for the most part its saving up money to buy pots at your level, there is a totem of regeneration which gives you health and stamina but has a higher level requirement. Mostly just save up all of your drops you get and sell the junk stuff for gold and save that up for pots. Once you get off valinor you can find someone to sell you Blood Bandages which will heal you and cleanse you of most diseases (any level can use I think) and also look around for a tooth wand, It's a 2 slot wand that anyone can use so you can cast heal on yourself. It's not that effective at higher levels but as a low lvl using it after a battle to refill your hp is a great way to go (or if your on valinor still just go and talk to the mage weapon guy and he will give you a wand for free) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
DugE
post Jul 1 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,887

Thanks Butters, but you opened the door for more questions lol.

Where do I buy pots? I'm still on Valinor but I can't find the mage weapon guy. Where is he at?

Not trying to sound like a (insert bad word here) but what's the purpose of fishing and cooking? I thought maybe cooked fish and cooked food would be a way to increase health. New player here trying to understand the game.

Thanks for the help.

+Quote Post
The Lag
post Jul 1 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,472

food does increase your stats/regen/etc.

mages are the way to go on valinor. you can get really overpowered as a mage there, even taking down bonesnarl with no/limited help if you know what you are doing.
if i'm not mistaken, out of the gate to the left of the bank is the valinor orb reset NPC. you can reset your orbs to all INT and level up as a mage until you want to leave valinor, and then you can talk to him again to place the orbs where you want them to permanently go before you leave the newbie island.

+Quote Post
GrayFox
post Jul 1 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 781

ACTUALLY, Certain food does increase stats, regen etc. but nothing that you can get on valinor gives much of a boost to anything. Mages are very effective on valinor as previously mentioned, start with body because you can heal yourself and strike is fast and powerful on the island. The mage trainers are down the stairs you find at the top of the room with all of the combat trainers.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 12:34 AM