Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PvP on AshenEmpiresTV
NeoGico
post Feb 27 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,085

Nice video, from a quality perspective and its nice the vent sound was included. It may attract some people, but I do feel this shows a lot of the flaws with AE.

AE really needs an overhaul of its combat-system. At the moment its really a point and click scenario with factors to win a battle going from 1. Numbers 2. Coordination 3. Gear 4. Skill 5. Luck ... it really doesn't create an enticing environment. AE has a total lack of crowd control abilities, slows... stuns... silences... immunity... binds... I mean these are basic common skills that every mmorpg/moba has embraced nowadays and where Skill moves into the top factors rather than bottom.

The video was ultimately boring to watch from an outside perspective, the only reason we find it entertaining is because we all know each other.

I feel like AE would benefit massively from focusing its energy on implementing abilities and spells (including for bosses) rather than more pixels to hoard.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LL
post Mar 4 2016, 08:11 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,418

Alright so seeing as videos will be recorded now I decided to let show a video we had laying around. This game is now kind of boring but if OE actually came out with something more people would come back and play. Enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqTzDDoe0M

+Quote Post
SoulHarvester
post Mar 4 2016, 09:40 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 464

Cant catch anything interesting lately. Id be happy to edit/upload any video sent to me, even if its epic getting their asses kicked. My dream would be having video takers on both sides and then do a mash up of whole battle in one video :)

P.S. When did this happen?! :D Never heard of that lol

+Quote Post
Nate
post Apr 12 2016, 05:31 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 360

QUOTE(LL @ Mar 4 2016, 08:11 AM) *
Alright so seeing as videos will be recorded now I decided to let show a video we had laying around. This game is now kind of boring but if OE actually came out with something more people would come back and play. Enjoy this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqTzDDoe0M

Did you HAVE to use the most annoying song you could find? Come on, bro. Thought you were better than that.

+Quote Post
Meilute
post Apr 19 2016, 07:42 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 648

Kickass song! \m/

+Quote Post
sick
post Apr 19 2016, 08:05 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,116

QUOTE(Meilute @ Apr 19 2016, 09:42 AM) *
Kickass song! \m/

Ahaha ya. Nice pick LL.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 01:09 PM