Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My series of dungeons and maps
King of Evil
post Mar 26 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,808

I will be releasing a series of dungeons and maps periodically, as time permits. My main set of maps, titled Reminiscence, will explicate the history of the lands of Dransik, and also expand upon the lore within. Between the uploading of each Reminiscence map, I will be publishing other unrelated dungeons for the purpose of entertainment.

As is stands now, my main set of maps will not focus purely on hunting and the killing of mobs, due to the lack of experience gain and drop tables in player-made dungeons. Instead, they will focus on adventure and puzzle-solving. I hope this workaround will provide as much enjoyment as a dungeon devoted to hunting mobs for experience gain and drops.

Without further delay, I am happy to announce my that my first map and first installment of the Reminiscence series is already uploaded. It is titled The Rebel Leader, and has a binding to Artraxis's Castle on both servers.

All constructive criticism and commentary is greatly appreciated, both negative and positive, and I hope all those that decide to play my maps do enjoy them. I will be updating these forums accordingly each time I publish a new map, so there is no need to check ingame at Master Map Guides for updates.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 02:02 PM