Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Farming
Guest_DugE_*
post Jun 25 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Guests

How do I start the farming skill. I talked to an NPC at the farming patches but he didn't give me any tools. He did explain how to do everything. I began as a crafter when I made the account but still nothing about farming. What gives? Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mehitabel
post Jun 25 2011, 01:48 PM
Post #2

Valinor Welcoming Committee

Group: Valinor Welcoming Committee
Member No.: 300

On Valinor, there is a farming trainer in the farming shop who will start you out with quests and tools.

If you're already off Valinor and have some gold, you can buy the necessary equipment in a farming shop (the one with the pitchfork sign) as well as a farming guidebook which will probably answer most of your questions. You should probably get a foraging stick, shovel, scythe and farmers almanac which increases your planting skill when in your back pack. The foraging stick you'll use to click on patches of flowers around the world to harvest all kinds of seeds for planting.

When you have all your equipment and seeds, proceed to a farm field located next to most towns, click shovel, click ground, click seed, click ground.......wait...tick tock tick tock tick tock....sometimes a minute or more from planting to harvesting. Most plants can be harvested by just being next to them and hitting the space bar. Some like wheat and barley you need a scythe for (and cinnamon too...what WERE they thinking, since cinnamon is tree bark!!) If you are a mage or have a mage friend, there are spells which can be cast on the growing crops to make them grow faster as well as plant growth potions which drop or may be in the farm or mage shop.

Happy growing!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:23 AM