> www.theblaze.com
Xervis
post Apr 22 2013, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,275

Http://www.theblaze.com

Apparently Glen Beck has been informed that a Saudi national was investigated a file was reported on this man in connection to the boston marathon bombing, 6 members of congress received these reports, and now all of a sudden all of that vanished, and the obama administration has him under protective custody until he can be deported back to Saudi Arabia.

Why should you care? Obama just allowed a Terrorist to leave the country because of our oil interest in Saudi Arabia, This means that they will allow them to kill Americans so long as the oil interest is maintained..

We need another American Revolution.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Apr 22 2013, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

keyword glen beck

+Quote Post
Xervis
post Apr 23 2013, 04:31 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Dropsun @ Apr 22 2013, 09:28 PM) *
keyword glen beck

Glen beck is an very honest man, not sure if you're thinking Rush Limbaugh but Glen beck tells it like it is, and like I said the evidence is clear. Amazing how you will stand ignorant even with such information. Shame on you for being an American.

+Quote Post
Dropsun
post Apr 24 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,656

keyword political radio show

+Quote Post
kung fu
post Apr 24 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,351

QUOTE(Xervis @ Apr 23 2013, 04:31 PM) *
keyword glen beck

Glen beck is an very honest man, not sure if you're thinking Rush Limbaugh but Glen beck tells it like it is, and like I said the evidence is clear. Amazing how you will stand ignorant even with such information. Shame on you for being an American.

Generalizing a whole nation of people is rather insulting. Yes, as an American, I understand we are mostly viewed by others as ignorant prudes. Why is that? Because those people do exist. They exist in every culture. Is being a close-minded twit so much better? You tell me little man. Dropsun made one vague comment and you slander a whole country. Shame. Shame on you.

I for one have not been on the xervis hate train until right now.

+Quote Post
Xervis
post Apr 24 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(kung fu @ Apr 24 2013, 08:48 AM) *
keyword glen beck

Generalizing a whole nation of people is rather insulting. Yes, as an American, I understand we are mostly viewed by others as ignorant prudes. Why is that? Because those people do exist. They exist in every culture. Is being a close-minded twit so much better? You tell me little man. Dropsun made one vague comment and you slander a whole country. Shame. Shame on you.

I never Generalized an entire population, I find it distasteful that a person can have all the facts right in front of their face and not believe it. Look at how many hundreds of millions of people that will not admit that we are not alone in the universe(even though science say that the likely hood that other intelligent civilizations exist is greater than the chance to win the lottery(which someone always wins eventually)., we've ufo documentation since 3000 years ago yet people still refuse to believe.

Similar concept here, this host got all the information and just because he wasn't main stream media, no one cares or believes. It's sad.

+Quote Post
Ragrok
post Apr 25 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 6,673

keyword glen beck

Politifact

+Quote Post
Fujitsu
post Apr 26 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,595

Don't involve yourself in mainstream media. Avoid it all all costs. The media is run by the biggest bunch of American gangsters -- Government. In regards to the Boston Bombing, that entire thing was a setup. They used 2 patsies to take the blame. One is now dead, the other unable to speak. We, the people will never know what really happened. Isn't it funny that immediately after the Boston Bombing, government wants to change the entire constitution. Media is being controlled; pretty soon our privacy and rights will be eliminated. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU! 1984

+Quote Post
kung fu
post Apr 26 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,351

Like this.

+Quote Post
Grimbor
post Apr 30 2013, 11:19 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,023

QUOTE(kung fu @ Apr 24 2013, 08:48 AM) *
keyword glen beck

He is american so i'm pretty sure he can generalize what he wants about americans.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 10:31 AM