Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OLD SCHOOL DRANSIK, Remember when.....
Satice
post Jul 28 2011, 12:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,936

So, It's been AN AGE since I've even discussed Dransik - but alas here I am. A few friends of mine got together and the topic found it's place in our conversation aaaand a few hours here I am as result posting on these forums. Ah, nostalgia! Needless to say everything has changed lol. I essentially put the game down not much longer after it went to Ashen Empire. But I'd be interested in hearing your stories! Former guilds of glory; LK, LC, MOT, TD, RP, Guild events, PK, Mad lewtzzzzzz, Craziness, and let us not forget Screen shots!!! Anything goes!

I was an Officer in LK - Saviors of the weak, Slayers of the wicked, and Iconic Symbols of all that was good across our lands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .... so on so forth

I'll share some ancient screenies and stories later on when it's not 2:30 in the AM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

<3 -LK- Satice

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Austin Power
post Aug 17 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 448

Heya Satice o/

-Dhaemon

+Quote Post
noobys
post Aug 19 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,267

Well someone what of Dransik story.. It started out on Dransik New World Server. Being a crim and killing everyone in the bank in Lopal. Killin Miller was fun that lil tundrien nub. as well frost who was a tuff one to get pwned. Good old days of sitting in the bank going afk and a GM spawning mobs and me losing my +4 sword lol so much to tell.. i have screenshots i could post. as well on Dransik Classik Server.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 05:35 PM