Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What skill to train?
Karkov
post Jul 1 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,910

I just started playing again. Is there any skill that is greater than others when it comes to combat? First off, which is the easiest to train? Second off, which is the most useful at higher levels?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rebel
post Jul 2 2008, 04:26 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 419

Large Blades, as well as all the combat advanced skills. (dodge,double attack, critical hit, block)
Skinning from lower levels will get you levels quick and be very essential in future.
Can never go wrong with abit of first aid as well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
BLARGH
post Jul 2 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 683

As a warrior you'll end up finding yourself using a large blade, polearm and a xbow. Talking about agon, moonglow spear (dunno if that's good/the most used these days anymore) and boltthrower/truestrike/+5 xbow

You'll end up using those weps as a warrior, no matter what guild you're in or what server you're in (talkin about str/con, not taking note on dex since that's more archer-build to me..)

+Quote Post
Morgrim
post Aug 11 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,227

Oh well, thats nice to hear considering my axes are level 100 and my blunts are level 67 haha...

Oh well, one day axes or blunts will be on top....best weapon class always changes.

+Quote Post
Dragonmaster
post Dec 24 2008, 07:44 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,266

QUOTE(BLARGH @ Jul 2 2008, 07:50 AM) *
As a warrior you'll end up finding yourself using a large blade, polearm and a xbow. Talking about agon, moonglow spear (dunno if that's good/the most used these days anymore) and boltthrower/truestrike/+5 xbow

You'll end up using those weps as a warrior, no matter what guild you're in or what server you're in (talkin about str/con, not taking note on dex since that's more archer-build to me..)

I dont use those weapons. I use Blade of the Mujahid, because I dont got SoTT (both are Large Blades). I also use Cursestriker (Bows, not Xbows) for Ranged. And I dont use PAs at all. I CAN though, since Ive everything but Unarmed combat, maxed.

Need to consider everybody dont got the same build. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
BLARGH
post Dec 24 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 683

QUOTE(Dragonmaster @ Dec 24 2008, 03:44 PM) *
QUOTE(BLARGH @ Jul 2 2008, 07:50 AM) *

I dont use those weapons. I use Blade of the Mujahid, because I dont got SoTT (both are Large Blades). I also use Cursestriker (Bows, not Xbows) for Ranged. And I dont use PAs at all. I CAN though, since Ive everything but Unarmed combat, maxed.

Need to consider everybody dont got the same build. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

First off, thanks for bringing up a post which I made months ago, aka days before all these new patches and expansions. I read agon got stam-wtf-nerfd so people dont (?) use it that much anymore, and there's new poles and blablabla. I also said "(talkin about str/con, not taking note on dex since that's more archer-build to me..)" in that post so go away with you 80 dex CS and stuff ;( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) I kno 80 dex is pretty much a warriorbuild but still, i hope you get my point because i dont even know what im doing here at forums at 4am and im lazeh to type :>

+Quote Post
Dragonmaster
post Dec 25 2008, 06:03 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,266

Hehe... Someone is in a bad mood? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Well I thought my post was relevant because when you made the post (July 2nd) I was using the weapons I mentioned and I still am. Didt get any nice shiny ToF items yet.

I admit I did somehow miss you specifying the (str/con) build though, dont know how I managed to do that.. Half a year ago, the Beheader was still a more common wep for that build than the Agon. Agon is lots and lots better though if you can get your hands on one of course.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 01:00 AM