What is the word on tokens been wanting to play when are tokens back up
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
It Takes Time
post Jun 16 2018, 11:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,027

how longs a piece of string im wanting too get tokens asell but oneye cba too pay his bill probably

+Quote Post
sick
post Jun 16 2018, 12:33 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,116

Just quit the game and move onto something else.

He's not even handing out grab bags, something we all looked forward to.

how can you even play this game when it has 0 support and 0 community?

Tokens killed it from the beginning, and now it's killing it in the end.

Have fun playing.

+Quote Post
It Takes Time
post Jun 16 2018, 03:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,027

he probs forgot about the game tbh lol no dev updates no nothing, as a CEO of a company/game he dont really do much does he lol for 1 person too get cursed and slated so much on the forums no wonder he isnt around lol, but he doesnt help himself by not sorting stuff out or helping out much, how long does it take too get a payment system up and running ffs anywhere else would have it fixed within a few days. i remember when there was a roll back you would get 5 main levels free back in pre ds days, for him not being able too re do that game is a load of **** aswell as the code is still in the game with characters and items and the map, its all about money but he wont be making any at this rate or for a long time he hasnt

+Quote Post
Hephaistion
post Jun 16 2018, 05:35 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 740

I feel like if he doesnt get the token system fixed the game is going to shut down with no money to support it

+Quote Post
Kab00m
post Jun 17 2018, 12:43 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,280

Fix token buying or just make everything in the shop free?

+Quote Post
Zewt
post Jun 17 2018, 07:57 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 783

OK on carebare server maybe. Don't see the point in even trying to kill somebody if they have unlimited summons, unlimited no drops etc.

+Quote Post
reikoshea
post Jun 18 2018, 01:25 PM
Post #8

Ashen Empires Tech Wizard

Member No.: 325

The responses on this thread are amusing.

The payment vendor is no longer online. He'd have to re-implement the entire billing system to get payments back online. So, in the mean time we all got free vip, so obviously he hasn't forgotten the game is online.

The disappointment is understandable, but the conclusions are quite amusing.

+Quote Post
sick
post Jun 18 2018, 01:53 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Do you understand that people who play this game, pay to play so to speak. You rely on store bought items.

He is NOT giving out vip grab bags, something we all liked to have because of the usable items in them.

I really enjoyed buying and using zerk pots, can't do that now. They are a must for end game.

Also any characters you have cannot be orbed, advanced skills, town change. Item no drops, Server Moves, the list goes on and on.

With 0 support how can he expect us to keep playing something that nobody can play? (So many people stopped playing once they realized they can't leave bank without SUMMONS).

Bank sitting babies now became offline babies.

How you can defend 10+ years of neglect and shunning a community of 100s of loyal players/customers.

He can't even hand out grab bags, something that literally costs him nothing but would go around the world to the people left playing.

+Quote Post
noobys
post Jun 18 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,267

I'm sure he is just as upset as u all are and is trying to find a way around it without a a programmer it will be longer I don't believe zarq is working anymore on the game as we don't hear from him someone who has been around since asylumsoft days that loved the passion of working on the games maybe it is time to enjoy the game as is it has been for most of the time I don't see any future updates or fixes in the near future would be nice to have a new dev join that can make these things that we are waiting for to happen or have the game sold to a company that would be interested in it

+Quote Post
reikoshea
post Jun 18 2018, 07:10 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(sick @ Jun 18 2018, 02:53 PM) *
QUOTE(reikoshea @ Jun 18 2018, 03:25 PM) *

The payment vendor is no longer online. He'd have to re-implement the entire billing system to get payments back online. So, in the mean time we all got free vip, so obviously he hasn't forgotten the game is online.

Do you understand that people who play this game, pay to play so to speak. You rely on store bought items.

He is NOT giving out vip grab bags, something we all liked to have because of the usable items in them.

I really enjoyed buying and using zerk pots, can't do that now. They are a must for end game.

Also any characters you have cannot be orbed, advanced skills, town change. Item no drops, Server Moves, the list goes on and on.

With 0 support how can he expect us to keep playing something that nobody can play? (So many people stopped playing once they realized they can't leave bank without SUMMONS).

Bank sitting babies now became offline babies.

How you can defend 10+ years of neglect and shunning a community of 100s of loyal players/customers.

He can't even hand out grab bags, something that literally costs him nothing but would go around the world to the people left playing.

At what point did I defend it? Understanding the position a person is in and agreeing/defending with the choices they've made in that position are two totally different things.

I want the paypent system fixed as much as anyone, but unlike the other folks that play this game, I can understand the real life issues that are keeping that reality from happening.

You're not owed anything more than what you've paid for...and with the payment system down, that means you're not owed anything at all.

+Quote Post
Kab00m
post Jun 19 2018, 10:11 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,280

Its not about to get free summons lol. Most of few active players are on L and they dont need summons that much rly. But if items in shop would be free then ppl could do orb resets and all. I know few ppl who would make accounts for this game but its pointless since u cant get expansions -.-

+Quote Post
sick
post Jun 20 2018, 11:02 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

All I'm gonna say is, the people who relied on tokens to pvp (summons) are no longer here to play.

They can't risk losing something important.

So yeah summons definitely has something to do with that.

Anyway have fun hoping and holding on to something.

It's nice to know OE doesn't "owe" us anything, just the fact we all were loyal paying customers for years and kept this game somewhat active and alive with our payments.

Good riddance to AE.

That new AE game looks promising. Enjoy playing a single player mmo guys.

+Quote Post
Zewt
post Jun 20 2018, 07:41 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 783

QUOTE(reikoshea @ Jun 18 2018, 01:25 PM) *
The payment vendor is no longer online. He'd have to re-implement the entire billing system to get payments back online.

There are easy ways round it, especially considering the current size of the player base. Pretty sure he could integrate paypal easy enough. If push comes to shove then setup a wordpress site to take paypal (took me about 6 hours when I'd never used wordpress before) and enter your account name and process the tokens manually. They did accept money orders at the start of the year and as much of a ballache as that is it's really not that bad a stopgap with the current player base.

I understand he's too busy for the next few months but when he has some time I don't think it necessarily needs 100% automated process, quick and dirty will suffice.

+Quote Post
Angeline Silverf...
post Jul 4 2018, 07:30 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 900

I never like the idea of tokens instead of just paying to play. I would rather have it back to billing my card once a month or buying 6 months or so and see the token system removed. As for the people who are unhappy with the situation, not much I can tell you but be patient. OE has a job, AE is another job and sometimes, things are put on the sidelines for good reasons.

Give AE the credit its due and also OE a freaking break peeps.

+Quote Post
sick
post Jul 4 2018, 10:00 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Angeline Silverfire @ Jul 4 2018, 09:30 PM) *
I never like the idea of tokens instead of just paying to play. I would rather have it back to billing my card once a month or buying 6 months or so and see the token system removed. As for the people who are unhappy with the situation, not much I can tell you but be patient. OE has a job, AE is another job and sometimes, things are put on the sidelines for good reasons.

Give AE the credit its due and also OE a freaking break peeps.

*hugs*

+Quote Post
DeJa Vuu
post Jul 10 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,139

QUOTE(reikoshea @ Jun 18 2018, 01:25 PM) *

You're grossly underestimating how easy it is to implement a new merchant processor and get it online. He should have this issue resolved by the following day.

+Quote Post
Mangor
post Jul 26 2018, 11:56 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,429

This could be bit of an issue. If we don't hear something in about 6 weeks everyone's GH will likely vanish - that could be unrecoverable.

+Quote Post
sick
post Jul 28 2018, 03:17 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

How does it feel?

You are playing a game on life support. 0 revenue coming in.

I think he just extended VIP until lease runs out, then you can kiss your life's work good bye.

Enjoy it while it last, the clock is ticking!

OE has time to tweet on twitter daily, but can't even give us the time of day on AE.

Billy Money just milked this cow until it was dry, with a promise to update for 10+ years in the making. LOL

+Quote Post
reikoshea
post Sep 5 2018, 11:29 PM
Post #20

Sweet baby jesus.

(IMG:http://reikoshea.com/thatlldo.gif)

Some quick feedback...I found the link at a place other than /Store. I don't know if that's what you intended. I'll leave off the URL I found it at incase it was not intended to be used.

Additionally the form that includes all my PII data is sent in the clear. Any way we can get that with some of that sweet sweet SSL? I know none of the actual billing data is sent in the clear, but it'd help me sleep better at night.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2018 - 10:40 AM