Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Validation Email, Heya
Guest_Rwkingusa_*
post Oct 18 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Guests

Is there something wrong with the email validation emails?

I thought something was wrong at first so I sent a request for my password, and the email validation as well, been about a good 6 hours, can I get some manual help with this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Oct 18 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #2

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 154

Have you checked to make sure the email hasn't gone in your junk mail or spam folder? Are you using msn or hotmail? Sometimes they are not too reliable with delivery.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 18 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(GM Quanyin @ Oct 18 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Have you checked to make sure the email hasn't gone in your junk mail or spam folder? Are you using msn or hotmail? Sometimes they are not too reliable with delivery.

Yes, I'm currently using Yahoo seems very reliable, no filters at all on my account so I should receive every email including junk mail.

Any further suggestions? I could give you my email see if you can activate it or what not.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Oct 18 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #4

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Assuming you've set your account up properly, then you will need to send in a support ticket to get help with the email problem. You do that by logging into your secure account site, selecting the support tab and following the directions.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 19 2009, 07:09 AM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(GM Quanyin @ Oct 18 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Assuming you've set your account up properly, then you will need to send in a support ticket to get help with the email problem. You do that by logging into your secure account site, selecting the support tab and following the directions.

Yeah unfortunately I can't until I validate my email address as your password and user name are invalid until that point. could I just have someone manually validate my account over there I'm sure its very possible.

Ive made a second account not sure if duplicate accounts on the same IP are allowed and no email, from windows live either. Might want to tell the Tech Head about it.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Oct 19 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #6

Ashen Empires Lead GM

I'm not sure if this will resolve the problem, but have you fully entered all your account info - name, address, etc..? If it's happening with two different email addresses, then it could be some missing account information. Set yourself up a forum name, also, so that you can talk in the normal forums.

+Quote Post
.Myke.
post Oct 22 2009, 04:40 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 331

I am also having problem with this. I'm waiting for a confirmation email and I'm getting nothing. Tried this a few times as well.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Oct 28 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #8

Ashen Empires Lead GM

If you haven't gotten your validation email, please retry. There was a glitch about a week or so ago which has been fixed.

+Quote Post
Guest_Rwkingusa_*
post Nov 8 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #9

Guests

No emails yet :/ can you please send request to *Removed* make it alot easier on me.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Nov 9 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #10

Ashen Empires Lead GM

If you can send a support ticket from your account, please do that. If you cannot do that, please send me a PM here on the forums (if you can) with your account name. Do not give any information such as account name or email on this thread.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Nov 10 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #11

Ashen Empires Lead GM

If you have not retried sending for the activation email, please do it again and let me know here or by forum PM (if you can) when you did it and any message that you might have received.

+Quote Post
Guest_Rwkingusa_*
post Nov 10 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #12

Guests

QUOTE(GM Quanyin @ Nov 10 2009, 11:04 AM) *
If you have not retried sending for the activation email, please do it again and let me know here or by forum PM (if you can) when you did it and any message that you might have received.

It seems like, I cant log in to the account and the fourm account is linked to the game account so I can't sorry for posting my email here. How can I ask for resend of validation i don't see a button for that.

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Nov 11 2009, 04:37 AM
Post #13

Ashen Empires Lead GM

When you say you can't log into the account, do you mean the secure account site? If so, be sure that you are using the right "case" for your user name and password. I believe the secure account site login may be "case sensitive" whereas the game server login is not.

If all else fails, please send an email with your account name, detailing your problem to support@pixelminegames.com.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Nov 12 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #14

Guests

QUOTE(GM Quanyin @ Nov 11 2009, 04:37 AM) *
When you say you can't log into the account, do you mean the secure account site? If so, be sure that you are using the right "case" for your user name and password. I believe the secure account site login may be "case sensitive" whereas the game server login is not.

If all else fails, please send an email with your account name, detailing your problem to support@pixelminegames.com.

I have three days ago just waiting for a reply. I don't think any emails from PMG's servers are going in and out? maybe I'm in correct, but has anyone received a response to their emails?

+Quote Post
GM Quanyin
post Nov 12 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #15

Ashen Empires Lead GM

Yes, I did test it myself with a new account and received the activation email. Are you able to log into the account site, so that you can do things like enter your mailing address etc.? You said
It seems like, I cant log in to the account

Rather than us trying to figure it out, I suggest you send an email to support@pixelminegames and they'll help you with this.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Nov 16 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #16

Guests

Unfortunately any email sent or received from PMG servers never reaches them and never comes back to me, on any platform.

+Quote Post
Krazel
post Nov 21 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 721

I have the same problem Mr Guest =\

+Quote Post
Guest_BenMort_*
post Feb 15 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #18

Guests

QUOTE(Krazel @ Nov 21 2009, 12:53 AM) *
I have the same problem Mr Guest =\

hi im new and i got the same bug (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post
Rick James
post Feb 15 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,093

try checking spam folder, try adding pixelminegames.com to your allowed list. hotmail users sometimes suffer this behavior with ae from what i've seen. Try making a diff email address just to test it.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th April 2021 - 03:01 PM