Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I can't fish; what I'm doing wrong?
Neofito
post Sep 25 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,221

I have the fishing pole in my bag, I click the pole and I'm asked where I want to fish, I get a square in my pointer (the same that when you are minning) and I click with the square in the water, but nothing happens and I neither get an error message.

Are there some minimum requeriments regardes skills/orbs in order to be able to fish?, is fishing bugged?, I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zulema
post Sep 25 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,959

How far are you clicking out from your body try clicking the water 2 spaces infront of you. and stand as close to the water as you can. There is no special requirements that I know of. where are you fishing?

+Quote Post
Neofito
post Sep 25 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Zulema @ Sep 25 2010, 04:43 PM) *
How far are you clicking out from your body try clicking the water 2 spaces infront of you. and stand as close to the water as you can. There is no special requirements that I know of. where are you fishing?

I'll begin by the end (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

My first spot of fishing was at the dock where the the fisherman gives you the fishing pole, first attemping to click over the groups of fish and later at any place (with water of course). I've also attemped at several different places.
I'm clicking in all distances and I've gone all the closer to water that I could.

The most rare for me is that I only get the message saying "Where do you want to fish?" when I click the pole in my bag, but I don't get any error message when I click in the water, something like: "You failed to catch a fish, your fishing skill has been increased in 20 skill points" or "No fishes at this spot, try in another place" or "You must be closer to the water in order to use your fishing pole"; and I haven't got any fish yet.

+Quote Post
Zulema
post Sep 25 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #4

Ok do you see the water ripple when you are clicking on it? What is your characters name I will come meet you on valinor.

+Quote Post
Zulema
post Sep 25 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #5

ok I have just made a character for valinor and if you click the water right in front of you, you should have no problems. Im there now trying

+Quote Post
Spar
post Sep 26 2010, 09:13 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,208

what bait you Using... 0,0

+Quote Post
Neofito
post Sep 26 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #7

Seems that I was clicking too far away from were I was standing, if I click closer to me everything works ok. But how can the fish live in water so shallow? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Thanks for the help guys.

+Quote Post
Burzy
post Sep 28 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,666

I was bored and made a how-to video for fishing. But you've figured it out. Oh well lol, may as well share anyways :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhkvV_Kfjw

+Quote Post
Neofito
post Sep 29 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Burzy @ Sep 28 2010, 09:35 PM) *
I was bored and made a how-to video for fishing. But you've figured it out. Oh well lol, may as well share anyways (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZhkvV_Kfjw

Thanks anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AECwink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 01:29 PM